Chapter 15

Jungkook was not ready to show his feelings yet but was he liking Taehyung's efforts? Hell yeah! Taehyung's words and confession had melted his heart

Jungkook was not ready to show his feelings yet but was he liking Taehyung's efforts? Hell yeah! Taehyung's words and confession had melted his heart. The way Taehyung held his face gently and the words he said made Jungkook soft although he didn't show it.

After the confession it took him a few seconds to gain his composure again. He gently removed Taehyung's hands from his face and said "What are you here for?" Taehyung looked at him with his big puppy eyes and said "Please go on a date with me and don't say No."

"I don't....." Jungkook was about to say more but Taehyung started shouting. "Please! PLEASE! Please......" "Ok. I'll go with you. Stop shouting." Jungkook said closing Taehyung's mouth with his hand. Hearing Jungkook's words Taehyung started jumping in excitement. After his little celebration he turned towards Jungkook. "Be ready by five." saying this the boy quickly went inside the house leaving behind a smiling ravenette.

"Wow! You planned an ice skating date for us and you yourself don't know how to skate." Jungkook said mocking Taehyung who was struggling to balance himself on the ice. "Will you stop mocking me and start helping me instead?" Taehyung said glaring at the ravenette. Jungkook just laughed and then went towards him. He then took Taehyung's hand in his own and guided him on the ice.

Both the boys were sticking to each other. The clumsy one blushing like crazy as the other held him close so that he wouldn't fall. They both had an evening full of laughter. Taehyung was so clumsy and funny during the entire time that Jungkook couldn't stop himself from laughing at him.

After coming out of the skating rink they went to a restaurant to end their small date with a good dinner. "At least you had a good laugh today." Taehyung said when Jungkook started teasing him about his skating. "OK! I'll give you that. I enjoyed today." Jungkook said nonchalantly. Taehyung smiled hearing that. They both talked about a few things while eating and then went home satisfied.

Jungkook was in his room ready to go to bed when his mom came in. "How was it?" she asked smiling. "Good." the boy said. Hearing this Jiha just sighed and went towards Jungkook. She sat next to him and stroked his head. "Kook. Try to open up your heart. You shouldn't push away your happiness. If you feel something for him just give it a shot. Hmm." she said gently. "I'll try." Jungkook said earning a warm smile from his mother.

After Jiha left he laid there looking at the ceiling thinking about a certain boy. He is weird. Tsk! He thought to himself and smiled unknowingly. That night he slept peacefully with a happy and contended heart.

The next morning

The next morning

Jungkook and the others were sitting in his office discussing the case. "Taehyung has the spirit tried to talk to you recently?" he asked. "No! It's been two weeks. I've not felt a presense around me." Taehyung stated. The ravenette just nodded his head at that disappointed with the lack of progress they were facing.

"After the forest building we have just been able to unbound spirits randomly here and there. There has been no significant progress in this case. If we somehow find the owner of the farmhouse we can have some clues about it." Jungkook said.

"I had talked to a real estate agent but he has not contacted me yet." Namjoon informed. "Ok. Why don't we go to him instead?" Jungkook asked.

"Sorry but I have a date with Jin today." "And I am going with uncle to the market." Namjoon and Hoseok said. Jungkook just shook his head and sighed. He looked at them with an annoyed expression before saying "Then me and Yoongi hyung will go."

Soon the discussion ended and eveyone came out of the office. After breakfast all of them left  to their destination leaving behind Taehyung, Jimin and Jiha.

"Mrs. Jeon don't put walnuts in there Tae is allergic to them." Jimin told Jiha who was making a pie for them. He was helping out the lady in the kitchen while Taehyung was taking a bath. "Thank god you told me beforehand. Is he badly allergic to it?" she asked. "Yes. He has trouble breathing." Jimin informed.

Suddenly the door bell rang. "Jungkook must be home. He told me that he will come back soon." Jiha said and quickly went towards the door. She didn't want her son to wait outside the house in the scorching heat. She opened the door but her smile faltered when she saw five unknown men standing outside.

"Who are you? Are you looking for directions?" she asked. They just looked at her from head to toe. Finally after a minute one of them smirked and said.

"We are here to look for someone."