Chapter 19

The next day

The next day

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the latter's car driving back home. Taehyung was discharged today with a bag of medicines and a list of precautions he had to take for a few days. Taehyung smiled remembering how panicked Jungkook had been on seeing the medicines.

"Why are you smiling?" Jungkook's question brought him out of his own thoughts. "Just like that." he answered. "You should have asked your mother before eating. You should always ask about the ingredients if you're allergic to something." Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked at him and said "I knew that there were walnuts in there. She had put in quite a lot." "Then why did you eat it? Are you crazy or what?" Jungkook said. He was surprised hearing about the other's actions. Taehyung just smiled sadly at that and said "You know she said that it was my father's favourite so it would be mine too. She knows everything about him but nothing about me. I just wanted her to know that I'm allergic to walnuts. She wouldn't have remembered it if I had told her like that but she might remember it now. Right?"

Jungkook just looked at him sadly. He could see how desperate Taehyung was for motherly love. He wanted his mother to care for him. To love him. Was he asking for much? No! He deserved it. He deserved every happiness in this world. So, Jungkook gently took one of Taehyung's hand in his own and brought it towards his mouth. He kissed it and kept it near his heart. "Let's date." he said looking straight ahead. "Let's date Taehyung. I don't know if I love you or not yet. I need time to figure that out but I can assure you that I really like you. I had been denying my feelings till now but I don't want to deny them anymore. I'm going to face them head on with you by my side." Saying this he looked at Taehyung and saw him already looking at him with glassy eyes.

"O.. Ok! Let's date." he said slowly his voice heavy. Jungkook looked at him and smiled ear to ear. Taehyung returned the smile. He was over the moon. His heart was beating like crazy. He finally accepted his feelings. He thought to himself and smiled. "Mr. Boyfriend please drive quickly then. I have to tell Jimin about us dating." he said and Jungkook choked hearing that. Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at the ravenette's reaction.

Jungkook on the other hand just looked at the boy who was laughing out loud. Happiness looks good on him. He thought. It was now that he realised that he could do anything to see the beautiful boxy smile on the other's face. Maybe this was what he was missing in his life. This boxy smile.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS GONE?" Mr

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS GONE?" Mr. Choi shouted. "How dare you call me here to meet your son and disrespect me like this Mr. Kim? Did you forget who I am?" His voice was getting scarier with every word he spoke. Mr. Kim gulped hearing him and said "Sir! A boy took him. H.. He took him before we could get him back."

Mr. Choi calmed down hearing it and sat back. "Was it the boy your son was living with?" he asked curiously. "Yes! I think it was him." "Then you don't have to involve yourself in this case anymore. Let's make a deal." Mr. Choi said looking at the man infront of him.

"Sell your son to me and in return you can have the ship making deal." Mr. Kim's eyes widened hearing that. With a huge smile on his face he did not think twice before agreeing to it. A deal was signed and the two greedy men got what they ever since wanted.

Mr. Choi was now in his car going back to his mansion. "Sir why do you need that boy?" his secretary asked. The man smirked and said "It was about time you asked me that question Jo." Saying this he looked outside the window and then continued. "He is the special child. The one whose soul equals hundereds of spirits. If I have him I can be immortal and powerful Jo. I wouldn't have to feed on a thousand spirits for me to be immortal. I will rule over the world." with each word he said the sinister smile on his face kept on growing bigger and bigger. The look on his face was enough to haunt a person for his entire life.

"What about the deal you made with Mr. Kim?" his secretary asked again. The old man smirked again and said "It's a two shots with one arrow deal. I'll have that kid and......

The Jeon's soul will be a cherry on top."