Chapter 17

Taehyung just looked at his father as the old man locked him in his room

Taehyung just looked at his father as the old man locked him in his room. Even after Taehyung's statement earlier his father did not believe him. Once he was sure that no one was around he cried. He cried his heart out. Everything Jungkook said had hurt him bad. Maybe he is right. Maybe I am just a nuisance. He thought. Even though he knew what his father's reaction would be yet it always made him sad. But the thing that broke him the most was his mother's silence. He waited for her to speak for him but she never did. She never gave him her time but there was always this tiny hope in his heart that she loved him alot.

This is the reason he could never hate his mother. With time he had nothing but hatred left in his heart for his father but he still loved his mother alot. He was just angry on her. He was waiting for that one word of her's and he would readily forgive her. Was it a big thing to ask for? Did he not deserve love in his life. Thinking about all these things he did not even realise when his eyes closed off and he slept an uncomfortable sleep.

Jungkook was worried. Taehyung had not returned and it was evening already. He was dying to apologise to the boy for his rude behaviour but Taehyung never came back. "Jimin when will he be back?" he heard his mother. "I don't know. Let me call him." Jimin said and went to the garden to make a call.

All the family members were sitting in the living room waiting for Taehyung. Jiha had told them about the entire incident and hearing that they felt bad for the boy. After some time Jimin came in with a blank expression on his face.

"What did he say? When will he come back?" Jin asked. Jimin just looked at him with teary eyes and said "He said that he went back home and that we shouldn't worry." "Then why are you crying?" Yoongi asked worried.

Jimin couldn't hold himself back anymore. "Please help me get him back. Please. I can't let him stay there." he said begging in front of the others. "Why? He went back to his ho....." Hosoek was about to say but Jimin cut him off. "Hell. It's a hell for him. His father is a devil. Please we have to get him out. His father will just use him for his own interests. " Jimin said desperately.

Jiha quickly went towards him and gently guided him towards the couch. She got him water and made him drink some. "Now calm down and tell us everything so that we can understand. Why will Taehyung suffer in his own home?" she said.

Jimin nodded and said. "Taehyung is the heir of Kim Corp." Hearing this eveyone looked at him wide eyed. "Just like you everyone has the same reaction. People think that his life is all glitters and gold but I know how it actually is. His parents never had time for him. He was never loved. His own parents did not believe him when he told them about his ability. Nobody knows this but his devil of a father had sent him to a mental asylum as a punishment for a year when he was just nine. All because he would cry infront of him when he didn't want to hear the voices anymore. His father beats him if doesn't do things according to him. He locks him up in his room for the most stupid reasons. " Jimin's voice was breaking while telling them about his friend. "Before we came here Taehyung's father had fixed his marriage to Mr. Choi's daughter even after knowing that he was into boys. So, we ran on the day of his wedding. We came here because we thought nobody would be able to find us here. So, please help me get him back. We'll go somewhere else if you wouldn't want us anymore but please help me this once."

Jungkook was just listening to him silently. He is just as broken as you. But unlike you he thinks about happiness. He thinks about people around him. And what did you do?Hurt the only person who tried to put in efforts for someone as sh*tty as you. He thought to himself. He was already guilty but hearing about Taehyung he wanted to beat himself up for his insensitivity. He decided to apologise to the other and beg for his forgiveness but before that he had to do something more important. He got up from his seat and said.

"Let's go. We're getting our Taehyung back."