Epilogue

"Ggukie what are you doing?" Taehyung said whining

"Ggukie what are you doing?" Taehyung said whining. "I'm just trying to make love to my husband. Is it something wrong?" Jungkook retorted while hovering over the petite boy. "Weren't you sick a few moments ago?" Taehyung asked again this time glaring at the ravenette.

"When?" Jungkook asked surprised instead. "Really? Are you going to act like you weren't the one who just said 'Mom. I'm not feeling well today. I don't think I'll be able to go for Yoongi hyung and Jimin's wedding shopping. I'm really sorry.' And not just that you also kept me with you." Taehyung blurted out.

"Is it wrong to spend time with your husband? Hmm? Tell me." Jungkook said whining like a kid. Hearing him Taehyung just smiled widly and shook his head. The next second his lips met the other's soft ones in a hungry kiss. They pulled away after a while panting. "Do you want it?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded his head shyly.

Jungkook just smiled looking at his adorable husband and was about take his shirt off when Taehyung shouted "WAIT! Wait. I think there's someone around." Hearing the boy Jungkook made the most annoyed face ever and shouted in frustration. "This is the third time this month that these dead have interrupted us." he said getting down from the bed and walking towards the window. He looked outside to confirm Taehyung's intuition. With his grey eyes and glowing tattoo he turned back again and said "There's an old man standing near the fence."

Taehyung smiled at that and gestured the ravenette to come to him. The latter did as told sitting right next to his lover and holding his hand. "Ready?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded closing his eyes before taking off the pendent.

Seven people stood outside a scary mansion in the stormy night. With long black coats and black boots they looked like gang members but who cared. At least it made them look cool. "So are you all ready?" Jungkook asked looking at his team. All of them nodded their heads and gave him a thumbs up. "Ok! Let's do this then." he said and then entangled his hand with his husband's who was standing right next him.

All of them took confident strides towards the mansion knowing fully well that it was time to send some spirits back to the place from where they belonged. They were all ready to save the night. Together.

So, this is the end of this fanfic

So, this is the end of this fanfic. I really enjoyed writing it since paranormal is one of my favourite genres. I really hope that all of you had a good reading experience too. Thank you so much for reading my weird work.