Chapter 05- Young Master Ye (1)

◇This is an original story. The images belong to their respected owners. Happy reading◇

"So is this afterlife? Or did I get reborn?"

Bai Yuan thought as he paced around the large bed chamber. While he was strolling around, he came to a stop before a tall, huge frame. It seemed like it was a bronze mirror. The bronze mirror reflected his appearance.

The image that reflected on the tall-wide bronze mirror was of a handsome man in his 20s with a pair of blue eyes, shimmering like the ocean surface on a bright sunny day, extremely enchanting to conquer any heart. A face as pure and smooth as fine jade, nice collarbones peeking from the behind of the loose night robe, slightly tall, slim-limbed physique perfectly built to match his enchanting facial features. In brief, a piece of art. Bai Yuan was spellbound by his own beauty.

Even though he was handsome in his previous life, the reflection that reflected on the bronze mirror was far beyond that. He caressed his cheeks and pinched to see if he was dreaming or not.

Bai Yuan :Ouch! It hurts! It really isn't a DREAM!

The area that was pinched hard got swollen instantly with a reddish hue around it. He was still massaging that swollen part when a maid knocked on the wooden door. She had a soft voice but it carried an elderly tone.

Bai Yuan needed to know about what was happening around him and what was this 'Palace' like place called,'Since someone came on their own to him, so why not fish some information out of them.' So he told her to come in.

The woman entered the room elegantly. From her looks she seemed to be in her 40s and her facial expressions were so gentle and warm that it was excluding the motherly aura to everyone.

She spoke as she bowed to Bai Yuan,

"Master, this servant hopes you're feeling well."

Bai Yuan replied nervously, "En."

She again spoke with a concerned voice, "When I heard that the master had an accident and hit his head badly, I was so shocked that I couldn't stop being concerned and came running to see you."

As she spoke Bai Yuan noticed the hidden sorrow in her words and her concerns somewhat felt so genuine that he felt an unknown feeling for the Original Bai Yuan.He thought in his mind," At Least you had someone who truly cared for you. "

The lady continued speaking, hiding her tears, "Young master Ye cried so much that his eyes were swollen red. He rejected all the food and toys when we tried to coax him. He's been crying to see you since then. Is it okay if we bring him to you Master?"

Bai Yuan was dumbfounded. He asked with a low voice," Master Ye? "

The lady wasn't paying that attention to what he was saying and continued to plead. Bai Yuan at last permitted her to bring in whoever she wanted. But the name 'Young master Ye' seemed really familiar to him as if he had known it previously.

A.N: Hope it's not that dull ....🥺
Also if you're enjoying it,add it to your library to get notifications of new updates.