Chapter 58-Yeye will go to school?

A.N: Hello, lovely readers✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧
I think I should change my username to "Once in a Blue Moon" Sighs, Life never gives up on giving me lemons... I'm sorry for the late updates and, the boring storyline (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

***

Yeye's fever came down after three days and he was again dancing around like a lively butterfly. Xu Ying asked from the other side of the room, “Your Highness, perhaps have you noticed something about the young master?”

Bai Yuan was focused looking at Yeye's small clothes, “Hmm…He's gotten taller! My cute baby will one day become as tall as I am….aigoo!” Thinking so, tears of happiness and at the same time regret of missing Yeye's childhood came running to his eyes.

*Sniffle*

Xu Ying shook his head and continued, “Other than that…Young master's pronunciations have gotten much better!”

Bai Yuan looked at Yeye who was playing with wooden blocks, “Hmm! Now that you mention. My son is probably a genius. He's only three and his pronunciation and sentence-making have already become impressive.”

Xu Ying, “I think it's because you always talk to him and introduce him to new words.”

Bai Yuan smiled, “Really?”

Xu Ying nodded, “Yes. That day I saw him cleaning his toys and arranging them according to size like you do, then, the other day he was patiently waiting for the maids who brought his meals so that he could say thanks to them. Oh, again, a few days ago he was following a gardener lady to help her plant flower seeds in the garden you adore so much.”

Bai Yuan was surprised, “Really? Yeye did?”

“Not only these, he tried to change his clothes by himself. He was so adorable that we watched him with awe.”

Bai Yuan felt overwhelmed when he heard so many interesting stories he was unaware of. But something suddenly came to him, “Xu Ying, where is your master?”

Xu Ying looked outside but then turned quickly to reply, “He has to attend the court today.”

“Did you fix my parents' house's main door?” Bai Yuan squinted his eyes.

Xu Ying's eyebrows throbbed, “I sent Junkai to look into the matter. Consider it done.”

“I see.”

Suddenly there was a small knock on the door, “Your Highness, His Majesty, the Emperor is on his way to this courtyard. Please get ready.”

“Speak of the devil.” Replied Bai Yuan while standing up, dusting his robes and gently applying lip oil on his lips, “The wind is getting rough.”

Xu Ying looked outside and replied, “Winter is almost there. What if snow falls?”

Bai Yuan chirped, “It would be awesome to eat grilled meat with warm wine. Damn! I can't wait to taste warm wine.”

Xu Ying chuckled, “You and your drinks never fail to amaze me.”

Soon Wang Yiheng entered the room with two other people. One of them greeted enthusiastically, “Long time no see, my got-kidnapped brother-in-law-Auck” Wang Xiyi was hit hard on the head with a sharp pain. The one who hit him was none but Mo Liangcheng.

Bai Yuan's mouth twitched, “If it's not the Second Prince….”

“Long live your Highness. This is probably our first meeting after your recovery.” Mo Liangcheng bowed deeply.