-16-

What's going to happen here? 😳

Hope you enjoy this drama ✨

~~~

Rafael P.O.V

Mrs. Grande is lecturing about drama and all of its component and shit but all I can think of is Alcrais. He hasn't opened any of my messages yet after this morning, he used to see my messages even when we're in class like this but he didn't this time. I decided to message him one more time trying my luck for him to finally read and reply something.

Barbie ;)

Hey.. are u mad at me?

Did I do something wrong, bae?

:((

I waited and I waited for him to see the message but he didn't. I see him sitting near the window of our library with that blonde guy next to him. The blonde guy seems to be whispering something to Alcrais as he starts leaning closer and help with whatever that blonde guy asked. I frown at the sight and try to remember what something I did that struck a nerve of his.

Is it because Camila was all over me on the lunch break?

I thought of that but I push her away and told her to stay away from me at the lunch. I don't know if he was present when I did that though maybe it's that. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding, I decided to drop off the thought and distract myself by playing any games that I could think of in my phone.

But all I can think of is certain brown haired guy.

~~~

"Now before we end today's lesson, this is another group project!", She sang happily and we all groans. What's her obsession with group projects anyway. It's like the sixth time she assigned us for some group project. "Hush now, it's the final group project and also the final project for this semester before you guys graduate!", She said with a smile.

I wonder what kind of crazy group project she has in store. My eyes wander to Alcrais who was seemingly looking at me as I see him turning his head somewhere else when I look at his direction. I frown at that again, I really should talk it out with him later after school. We need to clear things out.

"Alright it's class drama!!", She said shaking her hands out like a magician or some sort and no one said anything at that just bunch of groan, including myself.

So I decided to speak up, "ma'am with all due respect, we've done too many group projects this semester!", I complained but she doesn't seem to bother at that.

"Oh great! Rafael offered himself as the first lead character guys!", She announced and my eyes just bulged out then I stand up.

"Ma'am what the f- um frog! You can't do that!", I said rather loudly then the librarian shoot me a look with a frown then telling to lower my voice down. I decided to ignore that but Mrs. Grande just smile at me.

"Now sweetheart, do not object me! You're the most fitting one for the lead character, I'll give you bonus points for that!", She said offering me another smile but I just huffed and sit back down on my chair.

"Damn bro! Feel bad for you!", I hear Todd said but I shrugged it off. If I'm messing the drama that's Mrs. Grande entire fault.