-19-

New UPDATE

Also thanks for all the support we just crossed 450 reads like 🤯

Without further ado enjoy ~~~

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

Here I am sitting on English class and ever since Carlos confessed to me he's been distant from me. He used to greet me in the morning and sit with my friends at lunch. Now I watch him eating with his basketball teammates, two tables across from me. I didn't blame him though, I did rejected him but that's for a reason. Although he's so nice and sweet, my heart is on certain black haired guy.

Speaking of certain black haired guy, I've been teasing Rafael all week when we're alone. Making him sexually frustrated and bothered and just leave him like that. I remember how he groans and beg for me to suck him off but I just walk away far from him. It's now the last day of his 'punishment' and I planned on making a surprise for him later.

"Allieee!", I hear Sandra snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What Sandraaaa?", I mimics her tone and she rolled her eyes at me.

She then point at Miranda which is walking to our table with a girl besides her. She has a long black wavy hair and is an inch shorter than she is. Mira smiles at us when she gets to our table and we all give her a questioned look.

"Um guys.. this is Vera. She's from 11th grade and she's my girlfriend!", She said rather cheerfully. Agnez suddenly snort out her soda drink on the table and Cassy choke on her fajitas. I too was a bit surprised at the sudden introduction.

"Omg Vera! You're welcomed to join us here whenever!", I say offering her a smile and she smiles back then follow Miranda sitting besides me.

"Uh it's nice meeting you guys too...", She then look at Mira for reassurance and Miranda give her a smile, "uh Mira been talking about you guys and you guys seems awesome.. so I hope we can be friends..", she said with a small smile.

"Us? Awesome? Please that's mostly me!", I hear Cassy said with a smirk then we boo her as she huffed then continue to eat her fajitas. I see Agnez looking at Miranda and Vera rather strangely.

"When you guys met? I want the details!", Suddenly Agnez speak up and we all eye Agnez at the sudden question.

Miranda smiles a bit, "Well we met at the book club back a year ago when I first joined it. We then sort of talking and talking about books and stuff...", I can tell by the way her eyes look she's happy with Vera, she gives Vera shoulder a light squeeze and smile. "Then we start hanging out at each other house then you know decided to try it out last December..", she said.

"Last December?! Why the fuck you ain't telling us for?!", Sandra exclaimed rather loudly attracting people attention. Miranda hushing her and Sandra apologize at that.

"Well she wasn't out yet that time so I'm trying to keep our relationship unnoticeable at least until she's ready and well she's now ready!", Wow that somehow familiar with certain someone I know of.

"Aww that's so cute! I'm glad that you guys finally want to tell us now.", I smile and the rest of the break go as normal as before just I've noticed that Agnez is being the one that's been silent since Miranda came with her girlfriend. I want to ask her what's wrong but later when Miranda and Vera aren't around. She seems bothered by Vera presence.

~~~

"Agnez! Can I talk to you?", I called for her when our final class of the day finally finished. She shrugs her shoulders then I follow her walking to our locker.

"So what's your deal earlier in lunch break?", I wonder curiously and she looks away staring at nothing particular.

"Nothing! I'm just feeling a bit sick..", she reasoned but I'm not buying the lies she told me. So I decided to push it again.

"It's nothing! And you're not! You were fine before Miranda and Vera came to our table! Something's fishy and it's not your pussy!", I pointed and then she looks at me, looking pissed, and slam her locker shut in front of me.

"I told you it's nothing, Alcrais! Fucking drop it!", She angrily said then stomp away leaving me speechless at the sudden burst of anger.

Wow I've never seen Agnez that mad before!

I must've struck a nerve on her but I'm just curious why she's so mad about it. Maybe I shouldn't have pry in too much but I'm just worried as her friend, it's just so out of character of her to be like that. She's usually the casual, sarcastic, and mean girl in our group that likes to bully everyone in the group and laugh about it later.

Something is definitely up and I need to get my detective skill in use soon. With that I made my way out the building to Rafael's Red Camaro, I look around to see if there's anyone noticing, when I found none I get into the car greeted by the handsome man smile.

"Hello, barbie!", He teases giving me a peck on the lips and I roll my eyes at that.

"Hello there, Ken! Where are you taking us?", I retorted back with a smile.

"To the dream house of course, barbie!", he smirks and I laugh lightly at that. He starts the car and drive me like usual to the bakery. He's driving me to the bakery quite often nowadays and I'm not complaining, it saves me some money and energy rather than riding a bus.

"So...", he suddenly says. "..are you free tomorrow?", He asked me and I give him a smirk.

"Nope, I'm expensive like always!", I said and I can see his lips moving upward at the reply. He told me that he likes my smart mouth so I'm going to do just that everytime he asked me.

"You know sometimes I hate that smart mouth of yours.", He said as he look left to his mirror and making a left turn.

"Oh boy you know you love my mouth!", I smirk.

He then burst out laughing, "Well I can't lie about that, bae!", He replied and I give him a satisfaction smile. "But seriously though, I wanna take you out tomorrow..", he then added.

My eyes widen at that the last statement. Is he asking me to a date now??

"What?! Are you asking me on a date, Mr. I'm-Not-Gonna-Date-Anyone?", I teased and he snorted at that.

"What even is that?", He shook his head in disbelief, "Well you want to go or no?", He asked demandingly and I bite my lip to hide the smile that's creeping its way to my face.

"Do you have big dick?", I asked him and he eyes me weirdly at that then burst off laughing and I just grins at that.

"Is that seriously your answer?", He said between laugh and I shrug my shoulders up as I drink up water from my bottle. "You're so horrible at this!", He said with a smile.

"Uhm says you, Mr. I'm-Gonna-Be-A-Player-And-Never-Date!", I retorted.

"Hey I've been on a date like once, Mr. Oh-Raf-Put-Your-Dick-Deeper-In-Me!", He reply with a smug smile and I hit his shoulder at that, "Hey I'm driving kid! You don't want to crash are you?", He put one arm up in defense.

"Well if we crash and die, that's gonna be like Romeo and Juliet or some sort ending.", I stated. He shook his head in disbelief yet again.

"You're something else!", He states and I nodded with a grin. Soon we arrived in front of my bakery and I bid Rafael goodbye and tell him to pick me up like usual and he rolls his eyes before muttering, "yes mom!", I flicked him off and run into the bakery and the sight before me is making me wished I'd stay in my car.

"Ma'am I kindly advise you to go home, the owner is not presence and- oh Alcrais! This woman been searching for you and Rosé screaming at me for no reasons!", Marty said rather upsetly.

It's mom again.

~~~

Oo Alcrais mom should just shut up -_-

What do you think gonna happen next?

If u liked this part a vote would be welcome 😁❤️

Till next parttt~~