-21-

Thanks for 500 reads :))

I think it's my fastest book to reach that numbers lol

It's nice see some u guys comments and dm about this book <3

Hope enjoy this one.

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

"Barbie! You done? I wanna piss!", I hear Rafael called out while barging on the door of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and wipe my mouth with towel after brushing my teeth. I unlock the door and he immediately rushing in and pull out his cock like that and I immediately cover my eyes.

"You idiot! Don't piss while I'm in the room!", I screamed and slam the bathroom door shut behind me. He's truly a disgusting asshole, I can hear his chuckle faintly from behind the door. I go the kitchen and grab the premade ingredients for the pancakes from the fridge.

I grab a pan and turn on this electric stove. I hear the bathroom door getting opened and Rafael come and sit on the chair then rest his hands on the kitchen island while whistling and giving me smirk.

"Damn you really do make a great housewife!", He teases but I ignore him and start to put the premixed pancakes batter. "...also I now know the shampoo and soap you use for that amazing smells of yours!", He smirks.

"Wow! Should I be scared mister nosy?!", I sarcastically said and he grins before jumping off the chair and make his way behind me and start hugging me from the back.

"I'm nosy only for you barbie..", he whispered sexily into my ear and I can feel heart rushing and cheeks getting flushed by him kissing my neck and hugging me like this.

"Rafael! I'm literally still cooking! I don't want to burn this apartment down!", I get back to reality and snapped at him. He huffed then my cheek before going back to sit on the kitchen island. He's such a child I swear.

~~~

"So be ready at four?", He said as I company him to the lift of the apartment, I nodded at him then press the down button for the lift and moments later it opens.

"Cool. See you at four!", I said with small smile he then rolls his eyes and lean in to peck my lips.

"You need to stop acting all cool and shit that's supposed to be me!", He glared with a smile, I shrug my shoulders and hushing him out to the lift. I see him pouted when I do that then give me a middle finger as the lift closing and laugh.

That motherfucker!

I go back to my room and plop down on the couch. Grabbing my phone I check my Instagram to see any new messages and as I expected there's bunch from my crackhead friends.

CRACKERS CRACKHEAD 🤡

Cassy_withoutie : YOO GUYS WHAT HAPPENED TO AGNEZZZ?!!!

SandraOH.18 : That's what I'm saying! That bitch was mad more than usual!

Cassy_withoutie : @Barbie_al00 BITCH KILLED HER HAMSTER DIDN'T YOU!

⤴️ @Barbie_al00 BITCH KILLED HER HAMSTER DIDN'T YOU!
SandraOH.18 : He totally is! These days I see him smiling more and more I know his evil ass up for no good!

I rolled my eyes at their stupid accusations, I smile more because I feel happy. I got great sex too which those bitches can't relate fortunately.

Me : shut your ashy mouth CassIE! @Cassy_withoutie 🙄✋