-33-

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

Rafael been ignoring me all day.

I don't know what happened to him but he hasn't answered any of my my messages nor talk properly to me. I asked Kody and Luka about it and they told me that they had no idea either. He dodge my question when I asked him "What happened?", And honestly fuck him. If he's going to be a bitch two can play that game.

"Why you so grumpy today?", I hear Agnez asked from besides me. I continue stab on my salad and ignore her question. My gaze then focus on Cassy laughing at something my boyfriend said across the canteen. I frown at that and think of what could possibly be so funny. They then part away and Cassy makes her way into our table all smiley.

"Wassup bitches!", She said rather enthusiastically.

I give her a sharp look, "What did you talk about with Rafael?", I ask her sternly.

She then flip her hair to the side, "That's none of your business!", she then smirks and I can't help but gets even more irritated by her answer

Why is she acting suspicious?

I wonder about it for the rest of my break, barely eating my salad. Until I come to conclusions that makes my heart drop.

Is Rafael finally get bored of me?

That's the only thing I can think of. That rhetorical question haunted me all the way through English and Home Economy. That Rafael finally realized that I'm not all that and try to flirt and fuck my own best friend so I could hate him.

That fucker!

The rest of the day went with me getting upset at my own thought. It's making me sick just thinking about it, I'm so making him say the truth after school. Hopefully it won't be like what I imagine it would be and hopefully we'll be alright

~~~

When the last bell rings I walk out the class with Sandra by my side. As soon as I reached  my locker I see a boy standing there holding an envelope.

He notice me and tense up, "Uh you must be Alcrais.", he spoke. I frown and nod my head. "This is for you!", He then held out the envelope for me to stare at it and wonder.

"What's this?", I asked him pointing at the envelope.

"Uh I can't say but I was told to give it to you..", he still held out his hands.

I sigh, "Alright..", I take the envelope and the boy immediately scramble away. Weird.

"Oo what's that?!", Sandra ask interested on the envelope that I got.

I shrug then rip the envelope open to reveal a cryptic message saying, "Beauty...", quotes from my favorite movie and under that printed all in caps  "WILL YOU" and direct me to go to the male bathroom for next clue.

"What in the ... is this?!", I exclaimed.

"Ouu that's exciting! Why don't we find out?", Sandra suggested.

I can't lie I don't have time for this but I'm curious to find the next clue. I look at Sandra and nod my head. I need to satisfy my curiosity. The next thing I know I'm standing in a male bathroom and see Kody stand there awkwardly holding a bouquet of Roses and a similar envelope that was given to me earlier.

"Yo Alcrais um this for you!", He then hand me the flower and I stare at him puzzled by his action. He isn't trying to steal me from Rafael was he?

"Uh um what's the motive?", I wondered.