Chapter 1

Hey !

The song of this story is OBVIOUSLY "I Just Had Sex" by The Lonely Island and Akon :D It's the funniest song ever !

Oh, and since you're here, then why don't you check my other baby (that's a story) "Late Bloomers"? I would be soooo grateful :D

Love you guys!

PS: I just discovered this AMAZING story... It's called "Only Hope", and it's by Kerri-Louise, just look for her profile in the "I'm fan of..." section on my profile or just search for 1778630

It's amazing really, and so much better than what you're about to read! Go check it out NOW hahaha :)

_________________________________

I sighed against Aiden's chest. My breathing was still heavy and I could feel a sheet of sweat on my body. He really was a sex god. Now don't get me wrong, Aiden isn't my boyfriend. He's just my friend. Well, more like my sex friend. And we were best friends as well. 

Weird right ?

It all started that one night when Freddie broke up with me. I was totally down, crying my eyes out alone in my room. I think Aiden heard or saw me, seeing as he lives in the house next doors, because next thing I knew, the bell was ringing multiple times downstairs.

I crawled out of my bed and opened the door to him, then turned around to go back sobbing into my warm bed. He didn't let me though. He took my hand, sat me on the couch and made me spill my guts. In the end, I was sobbing loudly against his hard chest, hugging him for dear life. When I was finally out of tears, I back away from his shoulders and found him staring at me.

Next thing I knew, we were heavily making out on the couch.

He stopped all of a sudden and whispered "Sasha, we shouldn't do that. You're my best friend and I want you to feel better but it's wrong. Actually, what this bastard did is wrong. But still, we can't do that."

My eyes began to water again when he mentioned Freddie.

"Please, Aiden, please" I begged, my voice shaking and tears streaming down my face.

He stared at me motionlessly for a minute, and then started to kiss me again.

I won't tell you what happened next that night, I'm sure you can guess. All I can tell you is that it was fuckin' mind-blowing. Asshole Freddie was nothing compared to my Aiden.

I sighed again, thinking about tonight.

Peter had broken up with me again, so I went to Aiden's and told him about it. It happened like it usually does: me crying against his chest, him lifting my head to him, and him starting to kiss me.

That was the usual scheme that had happened loooooots of time since the first time, which was 6 months ago. But, we also did it when I wasn't breaking down. We were now what you could call "bed buddies", "friends with benefits" or even "sex friends". Add "best" before each though.

I suddenly heard a quiet snore, and I looked up to see a sleeping Aiden.

I watched him thoroughly. He really was handsome. His hair was a blond shade, golden streaks sweeping the top of his hair. He had mesmerizing grey eyes, and after so many years being best friends with him, I still lost our staring contest because of their intensity. They were surrounded by thick eyelashes, outlining his eyes. His nose was straight and perfectly shaped and was totally cute as he had small freckles on it. High-cheekbones and full kissable lips topped his nice features, and his chest was hard, along with his well-defined abs. I couldn't help myself from tracing my fingers on them. He sighed in his sleep and tightened his grip around my waist.