Chapter 2

The next chapter will be better, I promise, but I won't upload very soon because I have a major exam tomorrow, and big tests all through the week, so you're gonna have to wait until Spring Break, which for me is next saturday ! Sorreeeeey !

Tell me what you guys think.

 Oh, and I have this other story, "The Broke Heartbreaker", I would love for you guys to check out! :D

Love you guys !

___________________________

I was lying on my bed, lazily typing my English essay on my computer when my door burst open, revealing an extremely pissed off Aiden.

"Why did you leave?" he shouted. I noticed his left eye was twitching. I grimaced. It was never a good sign when his left eye twitched.

"I couldn't sleep because of your loud snores, so I went back to my house," I teased. He snorted.

"I don't snore," he sniffed "Now tell me why did you leave?"

I reluctantly told him the truth. "Err... I heard someone throw rocks at my window, so I jumped out of your room to see who it was-" I started.

"You WHAT?" he cut.

I glared at him "So I jumped out of your window to see who it was and I found Peter and we talked," I spoke really fast the last part, hoping he wouldn't understand.

"You spoke with Peter?" he asked, too calm to be calm.

"Errrr.. Yeah," I wavered.

"And why did you talk about?" he asked.

"Erm, our break up?" It sounded more like a question than an affirmation.

"What about it?" he asked again.

"Heapologizedsowegotbacktogetherandwearegoingonadatetonight," I said in one breath.

He blinked his eyes several times. "You-You got back together?" he said emotionless. I nodded "You got back together with that asshole?" he asked again. I winced when he said asshole, but nodded again.

"Alright Sasha. But I'm telling you now, I'm not gonna lend you my shoulder to cry on this time," he said. "I didn't know you were that stupid Sasha. I'm disappointed," he said, looking at me as if he was disgusted by what he saw.

"Aiden, please, I can explain-" I started.

"You have nothing to explain to me Sasha, I'm not your boyfriend," his eyes glinted strangely as he said that.

He then turned around on his heels and walked out of my room.

I slapped my forehead. What have I done? I didn't know that if I got back together with my ex I was pushing aside my friendship with Aiden! I couldn't choose between them two! I loved Peter, but I knew Aiden longer. Plus, he was always here for me. Heck, HE was comforting me when PETER broke up with me.

My head was aching from all the thinking, and I was feeling slightly sick, so I took an aspirin and crawled inside my bed.

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell coming from down the stairs. I crept up out of my bed and sleepily walked down the stairs and opened the door.

Peter.

Damn! I forgot I had a date with him tonight!

"Hey sleepy," he smiled "I'm gonna wait for you on the couch ok? I think Family Guy is rerunning,"