One.

Here he comes again, she thought to herself.

"Welcome to Beans&Bread Café. What would you like to order?" She asked with the fake bright tone she always puts when she's dealing with a customer.

The boy customer pointed at one of the displayed flyers by the counter while keeping his gentle smile.

As if I didn't know, she thought again.

"One bubble tea. Is it to go-" Her question got cut by the boy who shook his head vigorously before pointing his index to the ground. "Is it 'here'?" She questioned, earning a nod from him. She nodded back at him and lowered her head to tap the buttons. "This would be a three-"

Again, her words were cut when she lifted her head to find that boy was already extending his arm with the exact amount of money.

Of course, he knows. He's a regular customer.

She received the money and thanked him. The boy's smile never left his face as he bowed down and then walked to a table by the window to wait while his order gets prepared.

She watched the brown-haired boy sit quietly at the table, having his curious eyes roaming everywhere as if he was exploring the place.

Strange, he always takes his precious bubble tea to go. Never he stayed to drink it inside the café.

She brushed the thought off once another customer advanced toward the counter.

"Welcome to Beans&Bread Café. What would you like to order?"

She resumed working with her pretended bright tone. Little did she know that by then, the boy over there was having his curious eyes fixed on her.