Three.

"Shortie?" She called her coworker.

"Would you stop being mean?" The boy said glaring at her.

"Whatever, Changbin." She rolled her eyes. "You know the regular customer? The boy with brown hair and soft features?"

"The bubble tea?"

"Hmm."

"What about him?" Changbin asked while unwrapping his food. The two friends were at the back storage of the café, having their coffee and bakery for the break.

"He's weird. He's always alone. He always orders the same thing and sits at the same table. And he never talks."

"Maybe he's deaf or something." Changbin said, munching his bread.

"He can obviously hear us when we take his order, Changbin!" She rolled her eyes again.

"Oh, right."

"You know that he goes to our university?"

"He does? I never noticed him." Changbin asked in surprise.

"Because he's always silent and sitting in one corner alone."

"Oooooh. Is Aria finally having an interest in someone? You are keeping an eye on the boy?" He teased playfully.

"No, stupid. I'm just curious. Besides, the boy is in our literature class if you ever pay attention to classes." She defended, trying to hide the pinkish tint taking up her cheeks.

"Yeah, it begins with curiosity, then interest, followed by flirting, and boof, you wake up pregnant."

"THE HELL, Changbin! You have something wrong with your brain indeed." She yelled standing up and dusting off her clothes.

"What? I'm stating a fact. And I have to warn you as your friend. Men are dangerous and he's no exception, even if he looks as cute as a lost puppy."

"It's my fault that I talked to you." She said, shaking her head while walking up to the door to leave the storage.

"Aria," Changbin called, making her steps halt and she turns to face him. "Maybe he's a Punished. So, take care. You don't want to get caught in the drama of Punished people."

Punished? Him? Why?