BONUS PART 4 THE END ~~

(Now jk is 9 months pregnant and tae was at home most of the time to take care of him and he is very careful tht jk is healthy and eats healthy.... If he goes for any important meeting then jimin takes care of him ..he always be alert cause jk always have nightmares.... And now tae went for an important meeting and jimin and jk were watching tv as jk asked for it.... after few min jk fell asleep and jimin made him sleep in the room and after few min tae came back)

TAE: Hlo jimin.... Where is kookie?

JIMIN: He was tired so he fell asleep....

TAE: Ohh.. Ok... Tq so much for being here in my absence...

JIMIN: Yeah.... I can't change ur habit of not saying tq to me.... Though i said u like million times not to.....

TAE: Hehe.... Sry...

JIMIN: No problem i will be get going now.....

TAE: Yeah sure... Bye...

(With tht jimin went back to his home and tae went back to there room just to see.... Jk was shifting his positions and was sweating heavily.... And tae ran to him and took him in his arms and started to wake jk up....)

TAE: Kookie.... Jk look i am here.... Don't get scared.... I am right here baby.... Open ur eyes... Jk!!

(Jk shot opened his eyes and saw tht he was tae arms and he immediately Hugged tae and started to cry.... And tae was saying smooth words for him....)

TAE: Shhh..... Shh..... Love its fine... U r in my arms now.... No one will hurt u... Bun calm down... Shhhh......

JK: S-she..... C-came.... A-a-again..... * crying*

TAE: shhh baby bun calm down no one will come and i am here with u.... Shhh baby.... Its ok.... Its ok......

(After few min jk calmed down and looked at tae eyes and said)

JK: T-tae....

TAE: Yes bun?? What happened....

JK: I am scared....

TAE: Don't be bunny.... I am here with u....

JK: I am scared of labour pain......

TAE: Its ok.... Its nrml don't worry i will be there with u hmmm.....

JK: Hmm.... But...

TAE: No buts baby.... Just calm down and sleep i am here now ok??

JK: Yeah.... Than----ahhhh!!!

TAE: Baby what happened???

JK: My stomach...... Hurts.... Ahhhh!!!

TAE: Lets go to hospital come....

JK: I guess its t-time.... Ahhh!!!!

TAE: its ok baby.... Just take deep breath ok... Calm down ntg will happen.....

(Tae immediately called his driver and asked him to get the car ready and tae immediately but slowly lifted jk in bridal style and placed him the backseat of the care and made him lay on his lap.... Jk was crying because of pain..... And tae was saying sweet words for him and was trying to calm him down..... Soon they reached hospital and they took jk inside and tae was beside him holding his hand )

(After few min)

JK: AHHHH!!!! I... C-cant handle... It....!!!!

TAE: Shhh its ok love..... Just hang on a bit more... Our lil angel will be with us....

JK: It.. H-hurts *crying *

TAE: I. Know love tht it does .... Just one. Last push and it will be over.... U can do it bun...

(Jk noded his head and took and deep breath and tried his best and finally they heard the baby crying.... Jk cried out of happiness... And was on cloud nine... His child.... There symbol of love is finally here....)

DOC: Its  a baby boy.....

(Then after cleaning doc came inside and gave tae the baby and he had tears in his eyes.... Seeing the soft angel sleeping peacefully in his arms after a sec the baby opened his eyes and after seeing tae he started to cry and tae said in a soft voice)

TAE: shhh... Baby its me ur dad.... Shh its ok...

(Slowly baby stopped crying and suddenly the baby caught tae finger in his small fist.... And tae cooed on how adorable he was.... He wasn't aware tht someone was watching both of them with so much love..... Yes it was jk and he said)

JK: Tae.....

(Tae looked at him and said)

TAE: Ohh ur awake.... Do u feel any pain baby?

JK: No i am fine.... And our bun...

TAE: Here.... He just looks like you....

(Tae slowly gave jk the baby and he saw him and started to have tears in his eyes and tae noticed it and said)

TAE: Baby.... What happened...??

JK: He is our symbol of our love and light in our lives tae.... He is so cute *sob*

(Tae eyes softened and said in a soft tone..)

TAE: Don't cry..... And tq for a wonderful angel baby... Tq for enduring all the pain.... I love you so much....

JK: I love you too Hubby.....

(Tae kissed both baby and jk forehead)

And they lived there life happy ever after....

Hope u all enjoyed this Story and tq for reading it.....

The end~~~