Chapter 2 The truth is about to revealed Intro

It's the next day Morning , still, there is some time to go to class, so I decided to drink a coffee before going to the
Academy and there are some things to think about.

since I woke up pretty early today, that would give me enough time for me to take some actions early.

I took my phone which was kept on the table, searched for one number, and called it.

Soon the person I called picked up the call.

"Well, well if it isn't Ayanokoji-Kun.. never expected to get a call from you this early in the morning"

The person on the other side of the phone is Arisu.

"You could say I have some things to talk"

Making the other person talk first, will make the talking go ahead smoothly.

"If it's Ayanokoji-kun then I am ready to talk at any time, so go ahead"

I can't disclose everything on phone only. So I had asked her.

"If it's not much trouble could we meet in the cafeteria during lunchtime, of course, you have the option to refuse also"

"Fufufu.... interesting... never expected that Ayanokouji-Kun will invite me in open like this, is there another motive behind it"

Just has been expected from Arisu.

"I will tell you the details after you accept it"

Arisu is considering all the matters before answering them.

"...."

Still thinking huh, if it keeps going then I have to push it a little bit.

"Arisu if you will come, then I may decide to have a real battle with you"

That has to be said because without that she would have denied it.

"Ayanokouji-kun you know how to make other people go exactly as you planned, Fufufu... well it does look interesting"

"Means that you will come"

"Of course, I will "

That's what I wanted to hear, now I can make my moves.

---intro ends here---