chapter 3 Arisu's preparations intro

After Ayanokouji-Kun left, I decided to go too, but something is missing, and I do not know what it is yet.

Of course, it won't be long before I find out what it is.

Let's put that aside for now and concentrate on bringing Ayanokouji-Kun to my class.

I really can't wait to be in the same class as Ayanokouji-kun, because being in the same class would allow me to learn more about him and get closer to him.

Fufufu... I am starting to have a lot of fun

The first thing I would have to do is arrange private points, which will not be too difficult for me

Class was about to start again, so I decided to head back.

As I was walking back, a person started to approach me from the front.

This person was none other than the Dragon Boy.

"Kukuku... Well, if it isn't the Class A Princess"

I knew he would start something like that.

"Um, they made me a princess, not something I wanted to be, of course thanks to this post I could be treated like that by him too Fufufu.. can't wait"

"What do you mean and who is this person you're talking about?"

It would be more fun to keep it a secret.

I wonder why he even came here today, there should be a reason for him to come personally.

"About Ayanokouji-kun, tell me everything you know"

Ah, that's it.

But, I'm not going to talk about my partner that easily.

"Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." I shook my head, while saying.

"So you're going to pretend that you don't know anything, huh..."

"Fufufu... I will take my leave now"

I want to get some more information because he asked about my partner, but at the moment I don't have any physical protection.

So I started walking again.

"Do you think I will let you go that easily kukuku..."

The intro of chapter 3 ends here.

The next part is coming soon.