chapter 6 special exam begins part 2

I sat opposite to kouenji seat and Arisu sitting beside me, we started talking.

We also ordered some juice to drink too before we started our conversation.

"Ayanokouji-boy, what you wanted to talk me ."

Thought you would get the upper hand then you are wrong because I anticipated that sooner or later he will try to contact me, that's why I made the first move, so that I can deal and finish it quickly rather than later.(kouenji thinks)

"If I am not wrong then I think you already know what we goona ask, right?"

"Haha.. If I wanted yes but wasting my time on such things that not even bother me only, then it will be preety foolish thing to do."

You really think you got everything in your control then lemme make some changes to your anticipation.

I looked around and saw many third years as well as first years present there, that's perfect.

"Well, here I want to be direct so you need to show me your real abilities which you kept hidden still."

"Ohh.. didn't you already figured out them."

"Only at some extinct, I am well aware of that you possess REM phase but for others I have only theory of them."

Umm..Ayanokouji-kun you didn't told me he had REM phase, ofcourse I also predicted that he might have it since it would been impossible to do a solo in island for more than week without using it.(Sakayanagi thinks)

I looked at arisu who is looking at me which telling me that 'you have to repay me for not telling this'.

"An eye contact talk huh.. you two really are that close to pull off such thing."

"After all, we are childhood friends."

Arisu said it with smiling.

"And the other reason you wanted to talk me?"

"That's go all out against me in the exam and take the first place."

"Ayanokouji-boy, do you really think I would do that?"

"Maybe not but we can atleast try."

Actually,I don't need to because the outcome of this conversation is already decided the moment I began talking.

"So, you want me to take first place means that there is someone you want to find through me don't you?"

Again,His deduction skills impressed by both me and Arisu.

"That's one of many reasons."

"Then my answer is I will only help you when something more back will be there for me to obtain."

Kenw he would ask something like that.

"How about we play a little duel and decide it or I will ensure you safety for future expulsion."

"Don't want neither of them, if you want me to help you then offer more, these little things won't work for me to be convinced."

Persuading him is harder than I thought ,maybe now is the time to do it.

"Kouenji how about I would give you more private points for helping us."

Arisu made the proposal.

she entered between the conversation in right time, so let's start the strategy that I told Arisu to do before we came here.

If this doesn't work on him then nothing will.

"Private points huh..? Not a bad deal actually but still I will refuse it."