Chapter 1 : Meeting the dilf

Sighing for the nth times this day, a girl with wolfcut hair and blue eyes look at her tv in boredom. 

'I'm bored.'

Checking her phone, the girl once again opened her social media apps before scrolling aimlessly, trying to find something interesting. 'This is why i said i don't want to graduate early..'

Coming from a pretty well-off family, it was expected that she receives all the necessary education in early years of her life. 

When she get into highschool, her parents were convinced that she could skip a few years and get an early graduation. They also already planning her future, the major she would take, the university that she would get into. 

Everything was in place.

And it's bore her to death. 

Putting her phone somewhere on top of her bed, she decide to just sleep her boredom off. Looking at the big screen in front of her, she let out an appreciative hum.

'Hm? Naruto? Ah, it's that popular anime from my childhood. I think i watched some of the episodes back when i'm in elementary school while waiting for school in the morning. It's pretty cool huh, those ninja stuff.'

Letting the television running as her background lullaby, she then started to close her eyes.

——————

Opening her eyes, or at least trying to. She finds she can't see anything. 

'Huh? Did i got myself kidnapped or something?'

Trying to move her body, she find herself in a small, cramped place with no light at all. It's feel like she's drowning inside some ... liquid. But she can still breath.

'What the fuck?'

When she tried to move her body, she felt something .. slimy, yet .. hard? Pushing around her. 

'Seriously what the fuck?'

After trying to move, more violently (extremely violently) she can feel everything started to pushed her back. 

'It's already fucking cramped what the fuck is these people doing pushing me?! Do they want me dead or something?!'

Before she can even pushed back, she felt her world getting turned upside down and she get vacuumed? Out. 

'SINCE WHEN THERE WAS A HOLE THERE. OUUUUUCH IT'S FUCKING HUUUUUUUURT.'

She screamed and cried, she didn't stop even after she went inside the hole. 

'That's fucking huuuuurttt, huhu, i want my daaaaaadd!!! My dad would kill all of you for touching me you little fuckers-'

"The second child is out! She is a very beautiful baby girl Hanako-sama, Hiashi-sama." A rough yet shooting voice stated.

'Huh? Japanese?'

Stopping her cry. She start to open her eyes. 

'Holy shit a dilf with long hair—'

"Hyuga Hinata and Hyuga Hizuki." The 'dilf' as our mc mentioned, said. 

Soon, she was held by a beautiful black haired woman. 

"Hinata and Hizuki .. what a wonderful name. The sun and the moon, our little princesses." 

When the woman let her hands slightly loose, the dilf (okay we really need to stop addressing our mc new dad as a dilf-) went as fast as he can to swept her off from the woman. 

"Carrying one of them is enough Hanako. You're still weak from the childbirth." The long-haired man said. 

'I .. got reincarnated? Reborn? Wait—so i died? Hyuga? Hyuga like Hyuga on anime? The ninja anime i watched while sleeping? What the actual fuck?'

Hearing a giggles, Hizuki let her eyes wander into her new older twin sister. She is laughing while reaching out to their mom. 

When Hiashi walk closer to his wife and his firstborn child, Hinata suddenly start crying while moving around. Trying to get away from their father.

Quickly taking a few steps back, Hiashi couldn't hide the slight frown from his rough features. Well, that must've hurt, getting rejected by his own daughter.

'Hinata is that shy girl who has crush and ended up marrying the main character right? How could she do that to this handsome dilf?!'

When Hiashi got some distance from the two, Hinata cries went down and she start to giggles around while looking at their mom. 

Once again, the only man in the family frowned. 

'Tch, if Hinata going to grow up as a mommy girl, then let her be! Let this high and mighty Hizuki be the daddy girl then!'

Looking up into her father eyes, Hizuki let out her most happy and bubbly sounds. 

'New papa, new papa! Look at me and my cuteness! Bow down before this queen!'

Startled by the sound, Hiashi look at his second born child. Smiling as she realized her father attention went to her, Hizuki once again let out a very happy giggles.

Before sleep start to consumes her, she makes sure she let out the happiest baby gurgles ever for her new father. 

——————

Staring at his youngest child, Hiashi didn't realize the little smile on his face and the slight warmth in his heart. 

'She is not .. afraid.'

Even Neji cried when he saw him for the first time, so does any other children on their compound.

Slightly swaying his body for the baby inside his arm. He felt that warmth again when she gurgles in her sleep.

'My little moon princess.'

(Hiashi didn't realize, but that was the moment, the turning point of his life, when he would soon become an overprotective doting father for our mc.)