Chapter 3 : Taijutsu SUCKS

2 and half years. It's been exactly 2 and half years since our lovely main character got reincarnated into this ... anime world.

And while she is grateful, to have a second life (with way more thrill than necessary). She realized how ... annoying this whole hierarchy system in her new family truly is. 

Oh, she is close with Hinata. Of course she is. They're twins. But so did her kind, kind, so very kind uncle Hizashi with her beloved papa, and look where her uncle is now. 

Talking about her papa, he is late for their training session. And Hyuuga Hiashi never late. Never.

What should she do then? 

As much as she loves her papa, delayed training session is a dream come true. Especially if they don't have training session at all. 

Ah, what a faraway dream.

Learning something new is fun. Extremely so. And although her body is still under developed, the Hyuuga bloodline is quite interesting. Their kekkei genkai, doujutsu, whatever people want to call it, is freaking amazing. 

Byakugan is amazing.

And Hizuki will always stand by that. 

There is a catch though, since activating her favorite eyes need quite a lot of chakra, her papa already told her to only use byakugan when she is fighting or in need to use it (somewhat). 

And isn't that just a real ass bummer?

The funny thing about that, was the fact that because of byakugan she has been dubbed as a genius without her actually planning things.

This time, it was all accident. (Not really, but she didn't know it was that special okay?)

She knew that byakugan is different from the Uchiha sharingan.

Byakugan is present from a Hyuuga's time of birth. So of course she thought it was normal to actively using it as a daily thing.

Hizuki first activate her byakugan purely in the name of curiosity.

It was at her and Hinata's second birthday party, she was dressed up beautifully in moon patterned kimono with her long silk-like midnight colored hair in a half bun.

If she was being honest, she does think that she is quite a beauty in her first life. Now though, she look fucking gorgeous. 

Young indeed, but already so, so, so, pretty. She can't wait growing up.

Satisfied? Absolutely. 

And of course, as much as she finds beauty in her lilac colored eyes, she want to see how would she look with her byakugan active.

So she willed it. 

Letting the warm energy (chakra) in her body went to her eyes. 

And the sight that greeted her was absolutely magnificent. 

She can see absolutely everything. And oh, how white, how pure, how beautiful. Okay, she absolutely love byakugan.

So when she walked into their yard, slightly behind Hinata (as Hinata is the heiress and she is the spare, ha, can you believe it, Hizuki, a spare, again). 

She wanted to look as beautiful as she can. 

Catch as many eyes as she can. 

Get more attention, acknowledgement, respect, anything, everything, from those cursed, cursed elders and every other Hyuugas.