Chapter 4 : Meeting the badass obaa-sama, oh and some seals

True to her papa words, Hizuki did eventually being introduced to weapons and seals after she manages to somehow beat Neji in one of their spar. (And isn't that ironic, because as she smiles on her victory, as Neji gave her his i'm-not-smiling-i'm-just-happy-for-you tilt on his lips, Hinata looked at her like she saw a monster).

She start dabbled into many scrolls in their private library inside the compound. Being the second born of the main branch family gives her a lot of leeways on accessing the scrolls. 

(She manages to bribes and blackmails the guards on each floor to get more access. Although the ones in the underground are stills off limit. For now.)

——————

Two days before her third birthday, Hizukis is walking through the hallway to her papa's study room, Hizuki stopped her steps when she hear shoutings from the said room. 

Which it's kinda weird and definitely not suspicious at all. 

Remembering that, well, he did called for her to meet him before lunch, Hizuki decided to get this over already so she can catch up with Hinata and their mother on their little trip to the playground. 

"Papa, i'm here," Hizuki called out.

The arguments stopped abruptly. There are few minutes of silence before Hiashi called her in. Opening the door wasn't a problem, trying to hold her snicker when she saw the view inside thought, that was a problem. 

"Wow papa, i didn't know you like fire jutsus that much."

The insides of Hiashi's study room was a mess. Some of the tatami is burned black, the door towards garden is practically nonexistent now, the big wooden table is gone (it left a trails of ashes in the place it should be), and the paperworks is everywhere.

'Mama won't be pleased at all.'

Realizing her daughter shaking shoulders, Hiashi forced his whole being to not combust with shame. (All while glaring towards his brother, that damned little shit).

"You know mama won't be happy when she know right pa?" Hizuki question sounds more like a statement at this point. Clearing his thoughts, he looked around his study room.

Oh yes, he sigh in resignation, he fucked up. 

——————

After changing room (it was inevitable) the three sat in seiza while one of the servant for main branch family serve them some teas and sweets. 

Sitting besides her father and uncle, she looked at a seat in front of them with calculating gaze. Not long after the servant move his ass out, the door opened and her favorite cousin walked in. 

So, it seems both Hiashi and Hizashi need Neji and her for something. 

'Right, is it the time when they put the cursed seal on us?'

Not long after Neji sat down in front of them, her papa gestured for Hizuki to moves and sat with her cousin. Following his order like a good obedient child she is, the girl let her eyes met with Neji. Both radiated curiosity, but Neji looked more knowing, more understanding towards this whole situation than her. 

It seems like someone get a crashed course of cursed seals and clan history before her. 

"Neji, Hizuki. There's something we need to tell both of you."

'No shit sherlock.'

"Hizuki, no impolite thoughts in this meeting."

Sitting straighter, she let her incredulity shows for a second.