Chapter 38

Afterwards, Mammy Ji left crying. Later, this matter spread to Fu Yanlin's ears, and he was just silent.

I'm afraid what she said to Mammy Ji was also deliberately told to him, right?

He did treat her as an ordinary woman, thinking that as long as she flattered her and gave her a sweetheart, she would take the past and accept him again, but he forgot that she was not an ordinary woman and what she did was not an ordinary woman could do.

She saw clearly his attempt to save it, but she still kept quiet and pretended not to know anything. She still laughed at Yan Yan every day and pinched the distance between them just right.

She did this, which made him like her better.

However, she wanted to maintain the status quo, but he could not allow her to stay where she was. Since he can't treat her in the same way as an ordinary woman, he can treat her husband to his wife!

The next day, when he handed Zhuangzi's house deed to her himself, she was really surprised.

"This village will belong to you in the future." He said.

He gave him too generously, but she couldn't believe that she would not be fooled if there was no free lunch in the world.

"What are the conditions for you to do this?"

"If the husband gives his wife something, what conditions do they need?" He said it so bluntly that she was stunned for a moment. Unexpectedly, he would also be so straightforward.

It's not that he doesn't know about them. He actually began to pretend to be stupid like her?

"That won't work." She said quickly.

"You don't want Zhuangzi?" He raised his eyebrows.

She was speeched for a moment and couldn't say anything to refuse. She wants this village so much, not to mention that she has spent four years here. How can she not want it? But she knew his intention. If she wanted it, wouldn't she have fulfilled his intention?

"Since you want to take it, take it away. This village is my peace offering.After all, I was sorry to you in those years. Knowing that you had been wronged, I still let you go out of the house. This is my apology." After saying that, he turned around and left without giving her a chance to refuse, leaving her face of surprise and confusion.

She looked at Fu Yanlin's back and looked back at the deed in her hand. It turned out that he really knew that she was wronged. He not only put down his figure and confessed his mistake to her, but also apologised to her.

Men are the first thing in this world. Even if men do something wrong, women have to give them steps down. It is not easy for a big man to do such things as admitting mistakes and apologising, but Fu Yanlin did it. He clearly puts the idea of saving them in front of her.

Everyone in the village knew that the marquis admitted his mistake to his wife and sent Zhuangzi's deed as an apology. Mammy Ji learned to be obedient this time and said nothing, but her smiling eyes were clearly happy for her wife.

Mu Huanqing was still calm, as if a village and land could not buy her heart at all, but only she knew that the night she got the deed, she suffered from insomnia.

Oh, no, she is not the only one. The butterfly on the beam also knows that she has insomnia.

He Guan's slender body was on the beam, and the charming peach blossom eyes stared at the red line floating on Mu Huanqing's wrist, and finally there was a little movement.

Zhenyuanhou's move was left to death and survived. It was difficult to impress Mu Huanqing's heart, but if he knew how to put down his figure and admit his mistake, he hit Mu Huanqing's weakness.