Chapter 44

Isn't this little guy's memory great? Anyway, he just doesn't allow her to see such pictures.

He Guan severely told Doudou to make up a lie that her father was teaching her mother how to ride a horse. Doudou also said that her mother was very good at riding horses. He Guan said that her father rode the most difficult horse. Only her father knew this kind of riding skill. Doudou replied that she also wanted to learn it, and He Guan's face turned green.

He Guan himself is also contradictory. He is a demon who controls lewdness. A hundred years ago, under the temptation of his lewdness, both men and women sank and could not escape their claws. He never cared about other people's feelings, but he did not want to pollute Xiaodoudou's childlike innocence at all.

Xiaodoudou is a piece of white and flawless jade, which is pitiful. He actually hopes that she can remain innocent and not be contaminated by the evil of desire.

In order to comfort her, he had to coax her. When she grew up, he taught her to ride a horse before fooling Doudou over. He stopped asking, and nestled in his arms and dreamed that Duke Zhou would go.

He Guan rubbed his eyebrows and thought it was really not easy to be a babysitter, but the little guy could fall asleep with him, which completely surprised him. I'm afraid this is the fault of blood vows again!

He looked down at Doudou. She opened her mouth slightly and snored her eyes. Unexpectedly, she fell asleep all of a sudden. She was really a troubleless and innocent little guy. He pulled a smile, his evil handsome eyes emitted soft light, pinching her little face, thinking that he must be careful not to let her see her next dream.

Mu Huanqing didn't know why he dreamed of Fu Yanlin night and night, and what he dreamed was Wushan Yunyu, who was shy and unspeakable.

In the dream, she and he did everything he should do and tried what he shouldn't do. She even began to feel that she was very sensitive. As long as she thought of him, she would have undeserved reverie, and there was an uncontrollable heat in her abdomen. Is this what the girl's family said about spring?

She has to doubt whether she is dissatisfied with her desire? Fortunately, Fu Yanlin was not here, otherwise she was not sure whether she could calm down when facing him.

I'm afraid that I can come as I want. Nearly three days before the pass of the year, Fu Yanlin actually came!

It's still snowing, and the snowy road is difficult. Did he choose to come three days before the Spring Festival to accompany their mother and daughter for the Spring Festival? Mu Huanqingguang looked at his outstanding tall figure from afar, and his heart jumped wildly, just like a girl in Huaichun met her lover, and couldn't help the deer bumping around in her chest.

She suppressed the chaos in her heart and told herself that it was an illusion, just a dream, and must not be confused.

She just needs to be respectful and treat him politely as usual. However, when Fu Yanlin strode towards her, she felt that her limbs and bones had become more sensitive than ever before. His bright eyes made her cheeks hot. Every step he stepped out seemed to be on the beat of her heartbeat. She could even smell the strong smell brought by him, just like him in a dream. His strong masculity enveloped her.

She felt a little difficult to breathe and was afraid that he would see something, so she took the lead in reacting before he approached.

"Liu Mu, go to the study and add another pot of fire to warm it up; Liu Yun, bring the ginger tea in the kitchen to dispel the cold of the marquis."

"I have something to tell you. Let me enter the room." As soon as he approached, he spoke bluntly.

She was slightly stunned and then smiled and said, "If you have any orders, just say it in the hall."