Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Fu Yanlin was stunned. After a while, he realised the meaning of her words and suddenly sank his face. " Did she bribe someone to kill you?"

Mu Huanqing shrugged his shoulders and replied carelessly, "It's a little thing. How can I deal with so well?"

Listening to her tone of understatement, it's about life and death. How can she be so open-minded?

At that time, one of her women left the Hou Mansion with only three servants to live in the cold Zhuangzi, with child in her belly and guard against killers. How can outsiders understand the grievances and hardships?

Compared with those women who often cry to him about grievances and complain all day long, this wife is too generous and tolerant. She relies on herself in everything and carries her own grievances.

No wonder she refused to cling to him. Even after he apologised and tried his best to please her, she still did not change her original aspiration and did not shake her will easily.

Fu Yanlin suddenly felt extremely ashamed. Even if he didn't want to see her at the beginning, she did nothing wrong and should not be bullied like this. As a man of her, he failed to do the most basic responsibility of a husband. He shouldered her.

On this day, he didn't touch her again, and his whole body became silent. Mu Huanqing didn't know what he was thinking. In fact, she didn't hate him. After all, those things were over. She wouldn't get into trouble. She would learn a lesson and cheer up, because she had to keep her energy in a useful place.

However, there are some things she can't blame, but she can't help insisting on it. She can come to the present and have a world today. She can be different from other women. She doesn't have to stay in the backyard, but gallops on the prairie, all because of her persistence.

It is undeniable that she appreciates Fu Yanlin's performance during this period. It is not easy for a man like him who is in a high position and in charge of military power to put down his figure and confess to her mistakes to her, try to make up for her and her daughter, and give in many things to her. She understands this sincerity.

A man like him is really charming. No wonder all the noble daughters in the capital want to marry him, and she is not completely unintentional to him. When kissed by him, she will also bump into deer, but these temptations are not as good as the country she has opened up. She can't give up the days of the manor and cherish it very much.

If he wants to stay in Zhuangzi for a few days and accompany his daughter, she is always welcome, but it is difficult for her to serve him like a wife. Some fates are missed. It's not that she is hard-hearted, but that she cherishes everything she has now.

How regrettable it is to give up such a beautiful husband and give up his favour, but people always have to choose, don't they? She feels fair what she gives up and gets what she wants and gives. Maybe she would regret not taking advantage of this opportunity to be a mandarin duck, but she did not regret it, because she prefers to be a daughter on the prairie.

The next day, Fu Yanlin led three confidants to return to the capital. Before leaving, he looked at her deeply. She could feel that he was different. His eyes were still hot, but he was too restrained to see through. She was even a little unable to look directly into his eyes.

"I won't give up." He left such a sentence and drove away gracefully.

She looked at his back and shook her head gently. So what if you don't give up? She is no longer who she was four years ago. She can let him decide her fate.

She led her daughter back to the house and still lived a busy and fulfilling life. At this time, she never expected that when Fu Yanlin came back again, she would bring her unexpected changes and determination, and she would not refuse or escape everything he planned for her, including their daughter.