o.

00 | INTRODUCTION OF THE HUNTERS

The Hunter twins were well-known siblings among the world of mythologies for centuries, seeing as they were the first and only offspring of a greek god and a fallen angel. Thrust into a world where all the myths and legends were true, all the two original tri-bloods knew was to survive. 

Despite being blessed with great powers, it didn't make their lives easier, but instead a lot harder since it was impossible for a being to carry both angel blood and godly blood, and not combusting from just the sheer power. 

While everyone around them called it a gift, along with being blessed with immortality, it was more like a curse to both Cassandra and Elias. Whenever they used their powers to the full extent, it severely back lashed on them. 

To the tri-bloods, it was a self-destructive power. 

Yet, they continued to work side by side despite their curse, turning it in their favour, slaying any creature that dared try to hurt them, growing to be the most feared beings of all time as time passed. 

But after the first giant war, the two chose to retire to the mortal world for a new peaceful beginning, away from all the godly nuisance and wars, as they were tired of fighting her whole life. Though that was the funny thing about the Hunters. 

They never knew when to quit as fighting had always been a part of their life since the beginning, whether it be just to survive or for others. They had been hurt and broken beyond belief but they'd still keep on fighting and surviving with every fibre in their body and wouldn't ever stop until they'd stop breathing their last breath. 

So when another Titan war brewed, the twins had no choice but to help the demigods and gods stop it at any cost, aiding their half-brother to fulfil the great prophecy. However, their victory was short-lived when another great prophecy was revealed, thrown into another giant war between the primordial earth mother herself. 

However, the aftermath of the battle finally gave the two siblings another chance at a peaceful life that they yearned for alongside their half-brother, having finally settled down with their family. 

But when has peace ever lasted long for a demigod, especially for the tri-bloods?