16. 'Owe' me

Everleigh Dolan

I merely groaned as he picked me up and my legs immediately locked around his waist.

I laced my fingers in his black hair and we were quickly in his room, his lips on mine and he placed me down on the bed.

He's not gonna go too far.

I know.

I hummed as he pulled away and looked at me. I pulled my lip between my teeth.

"Don't be fucking selfish, let me have your damn lip." He tugged it from in between my teeth with his thumb and began kissing me again.

"Can I?" He asked going lower on my body.

I nodded and he opened my jeans, his eyes trained on mine.

He tugged them from my body and looked at my underwear.

"Fucking adorable." He muttered as he removed those too.

"Red. Say red whenever anything is ever too much. Not stop but say red. You understand Ev?" He asked.

"Yea daddy." I nodded and he kissed me before lifting my shirt lightly and kissing my stomach.

"Shirt?" He asked moving it up more.

"Go ahead." I nodded and I sat up as he pulled it from me.

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck." He groaned and his hands moved along my waist, one going up to touch my boobs and one going down to touch my sex.

"Oh my god, you're so damn beautiful." He just looked at me.

I covered my face with my hands and he hummed.

"Don't do that baby." He warned and pulled my hands from my face kissing me.

"You're mine." He mumbled more to himself while he just looked at me.

"I'm never gonna get used to you. You're too pretty." He moved down and kissed the peaks of my breasts.

As he got lower he set himself up between my legs and his head was between my thighs.

He kissed my core before dragging his tongue along it making my body fill with fire and electricity.

Mating with him will feel so perfect.

I groaned and arched my back as he cursed once in a while his lips never leaving my pussy.

He began tongue fucking me and I bit my lip not able to vocalize words just random sounds.

"Come on Everleigh baby, let me taste you." He looked up at me as his sting arms held my thighs and the sight had me convulsing in a way that it did last night.

"Come on." He encouraged and pressed a finger to my clit, massaging.

I groaned and let it go, releasing myself and letting sparkles and colors cloud my vision.

"Oh my god." He moaned out and his mouth didn't leave me as I began riding his face.

"Good girl." He came up and kissed me, making me taste myself.

I didn't know if I should do it to him or what I should do but in effort to move him over, he pinned my wrists over my head and glared at me.

"I don't know what the fuck your doing but I wanted to eat your pussy, I will always want to. When you choke on my dick it's because you want to, not because you have to or you 'owe' me. Don't pull that shit Everleigh." He said and I immediately got aroused again.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Of course I am. I can smell you again so go ahead and sit on my face." He smirked and I gasped.

He laid beside me and pulled me up.

"Sit on my face. I won't pass out or die just fuck yourself on my mouth." He chuckled.

"Okay daddy."

#robbed