His First Crush

Jonathan smiled as he saw Niall playing with a boy around his age in the sandbox. The kid had Brown hair and what looked to be Brown eyes but he couldn't really see with the sun in his eyes. Haylen was meeting with the chairman of a neighboring country so he decided to take Niall to the park.

"Dadddy daddy look I find friend" Niall as he held the little boy's hand up.

"His name is Jake" Niall said proudly.

"Hi" Jake whispered head down, he seemed a little on the shy side but a week with Niall is all it takes.

"Daddy I'm I too young to marry someone like you and Momma?" Niall asked innocently. Jonathan started to choke on air "what?" he asked.

"I want Jake to be my husband" Niall said not seeing the problem.

"Buddy your too young for marriage and what it entitles" Jonathan told him gently, Niall looked thoughtful for a moment "no" he shook his head "I'm not young I big boy now and Jake my boyfriend"

"What do you think Momma's going to say?"

"Momma going to be happy, he said I can love anyone I want"

"That sounds like something he would say" Jonathan shook his head affectionately.

"Jake come here sweetie" a young women shouted across the playground, she looked a lot like Jake so Jonathan assumed that was his mom.

"I don't want you to leave "Niall told Jake.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Jake said sadly,

"Okay" Niall mumbled.

As Jake was about to leave Niall grabbed his arm, he leaned over and kissed Jake straight on the lips "that's a good bye kiss" he said to Jake as they both blushed.

"Bye Niall" Jake said before he left.

"I miss him daddy" Niall said,

"Why don't we go get you ready for mommy to come back"

"Momma's coming back?"

"Yes Momma coming back"

"Yay!! we should buy him green flowers daddy, that's his favorite color did you know that?"

"No I didn't" Jonathan lied.

"It is he told me"as they walked Niall talked on and on.

All Jonathan could think was ' I can't wait to tell Haylen this, our son's first crush and his first kiss all in the same day'