Another Little Miracle?

Haylen, Jonathan and Niall were all snuggled up on the couch in front of the fireplace watching the snow fall. It was a cold winter night there, wasn't a noise in the castle, people were either doing something somewhere else or sleeping.

Haylen and Jonathan decided to have a little family time with Niall. Haylen and Jonathan were snuggled up together while Niall's head was in Haylen's lap. Jonathan and Haylen gently sipped at their hot chocolate, Niall finished his a while ago. They all wore matching black sweaters, with sweatpants.

They all sat there talking about random subjects like Niall's school, council meetings, how the kingdom was doing. Niall layed there and stroked Haylen's stomach once in a while he would join in on the conversation.

"What are you doing buddy" Jonathan asked as he realized Niall was rubbing Haylen's stomach "I'm saying hi to sister" Niall said like it was obvious.

"Niall we know you want a sister but that doesn't mean mommy's pregnant" Jonathan felt Haylen's body tense up against him "yes it does, mommy told me" Jonathan looked at Haylen.

"Sweetie did you tell him that?" Haylen slowly nodded his head.

"Why?" Haylen took a deep breath slowly trying to work up the courage.

"I'm pregnant" he whispered. Jonathan's mind took a while to process what Haylen said.

"Your what?"

"Pregnant" Haylen repeated

"As in your having a baby?"

"Noo pregnant as in my favorite color is green" Haylen said sarcastically "what other kind of pregnant is there babe?"

"I'm going to be a dad....again" Haylen nodded his head nervous about Jonathan's reaction.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you" Jonathan repeated over and over again as he showered Haylen's face with kisses. Niall giggled joining in thinking it was a game.

Jonathan rested his hand on Haylen's stomach "hey baby girl it's your daddy" he whispered to Haylen's stomach. Haylen gently smiled as he watched Niall and Jonathan talking to his stomach.

Jonathan kissed him on the lips "thank you"

"Why are you saying thank you we did this together" Haylen told him, Jonathan smiled.

"I love you so much I can't describe it in words"

"You don't have to I know how you feel" Haylen said as he touched Jonathan's cheek.

"Jake and I going to have baby too" Niall said.

"Really?" asked Haylen as he ran his hands through Niall's hair

"Yep" Niall said "but I have to ask him to marry me first"

Jonathan and Haylen both laughed. "I love you" Haylen said to Niall.

"Love you too Momma"Niall said as kissed Haylen's nose.

"And I love you too daddy"Niall said as jumped on Jonathan.

They laughed and enjoyed there time together as a family knowing that in a few months there would be a new member.