Chapter 4

This chapter has sexual harassment in it

Greylee

"Hey Willow, can I ask you something?" I ask

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Why did you move here?"

"We moved here for Luca"

"Why did y'all move here for Luca?"

"That is not my story to tell Greylee"

Why would they move her for Luca? What did he do that was so bad that they had to move here for him?

♡♡︎♡︎

I just got out of history class with Luca and let's just say it was not all that great we kept yelling at each other about where Ohio goes on a dumb map. In case y'all are wondering why we were yelling at each other about that well that is because  it was the assignment for today.

I'm currently walking to my locker and before I even get there I can see that Brook Weston is at my locker. He has been trying to get me to go on a date with him since freshman year.

"What do you want Brooks?"

"For you to go on a date with me"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to go on a date with you?"

"Aw, come on you don't believe that, do you? I know how much you want to go on a date with me. So stop playing hard to get and just let me take you on a date."

"Brooks I really don't want to go on a date with you so keep wishing cause its never going to happen." 

And before I even know it he has me pinned to my locker. My arms are pinned to my side and he has one of his legs in the middle of my legs

"What the fuck Brooks get off me"

"Not tell you to say yes to the date"

"Well I guess we are going to be here a while then"

"Why do you always have to be such a bi-"

And before he can even finish his sentence he is on the floor and Luca is on top of him. Luca punches Brooks right in the face and I hear a loud crack he definitely broke his nose. Luca continues to punch Brooks and Brooks is trying to get Luca off him but it's no use Luca overpowers Brooks.

Brooks 's face has so much blood on it to the point where it is just gross how much blood is on his face. I need to get Luca off Brooks before he kills him.

"Luca get off him you are going to kill him"

I put my hand on his shoulder to pull him off. He gets off Brooks and he turns to me and his eyes are black he looks really pissed he looks like he going to hit me next but as soon as he sees me his face softens.

♡♡︎♡︎
Authors note:

Word count:485