Chapter 15

There is smut in this chapter if you don't like to read that kind of stuff you are more than welcome to skip that part or skip the chapter

Greylee

"So, Luca, where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise Greylee,"

"Okay then,"

Luca takes my hand and kisses it, puts our connected hands on top of his lap, and continues to hold on to it.

The rest of the ride is of us in comfortable silence and him holding onto my hand while he drives us to wherever he is taking me.

An hour late and we pull up to the lake he took me to months ago, the one where we first kissed

"What are we doing here?" I ask

"You'll see," he says and then gets out and comes around and opens my door for me and puts his hand out for me to take, which I take. He then leads the way to the dock.

Once we get to the dock, I gasp in shock. The dock has light going down the sides of it and there is a table in the center of the dock. On the table there are flowers in the center of the table and of course your plates and around the table, there are more lights around it.  

"What do you think?" Luca asks me

"I love it! It's pretty, thank you" I peck his lips once we pull away. He leads the way to the table. Once we get to the table, he pulls my chair out and I tell him thank you and sit down and he pushes my chair in for me and he goes to his side and sits down.

I look down at my plate and see that there is spaghetti on my plate with bread he made my favorite dish. I can't take this. He is just too sweet.

We ate and talked about anything and everything. Once we finished eating, we got out of our chairs and decided to just sit on the dock and watch the sky. I was cuddled up into his side and he had his arm around my waist.

I looked up at him and kissed him and said "Thank you" against his lips and he said "What for" and "I said for this for everything you do for me" and "He said you don't have to thank me for anything" and I kissed his lips again because this man means the world to me and I would give him anything he asked me for.

He deepened the kiss and pulled me over his lap so now I was straddling his lap. He licked my lip, asking for access, which I granted him once I parted my lips. I felt his tongue stroke mine. He pulled away, and I felt him nip at my lip, which made me moan into his mouth. He pulled away from the kiss first and went to the base of my throat and start to suck on a spot right under my ear and I moaned louder "found it" he said against my throat and sucked the spot harder most likely leaving me a mark as he was sucking a nipping my throat I felt a weird feeling in my lower stomach so I moved against him to relieve the pressure and he groaned as I was moving against him.

I moved faster against him because it felt really good. Luca moved away from my throat and put his hand on my hips and stopped them from moving and looked me straight in the eyes and asked me, "Do you want me to help you with that funny feeling down there?" I blushed and shook my head yes.

He laid me on the dock, and he was over me. He looked at me and smiled and said," You have no idea how beautiful you are," and I blushed. He went and kissed me and I deepened the kiss and bit his bottom lip and he groaned into my mouth. He pulled away and started kissing his way down my body.

Once he got down there, he pulled my dress up to my hips and saw my underwear. He cursed under his breath.

He kissed me through my underwear. I whimpered. He went to take off my underwear but before he did he looked at me and asked, "Are you such? We don't have to if you don't want to" I nod my head. "I need words love" "Yes I'm sure"

As soon as I said that he took my underwear off and was between my legs he licked me from clit to entrance and I moaned once he got to my clit he sucked and bite making me moan louder than I thought was possible he was still working on my clit when he slides a finger in me making me gasp he went in and out the pressure in my stomach intensified and became too much he then slide another finger in me and sucked harder on my clit and that was all it took to send me over the edge he licked me clean.

He then undid his belt, and he took out his cock and my eyes widened because how was he supposed to fit into me? He was too big. He then took a condom out of his back pocket and put it on and then he lined himself with my entrance he looked at me asking if this was okay once I nod my head yes he pushed into me and it felt like my entire body was being ripped in half from how bad it hurt my eyes watered and I felt some stray tears fall from eyes "Fuck I'm sorry if I didn't have to hurt you I wouldn't" Luca said and kissed were there tears were "Just tell me when I can move" once I adjusted to his size I told him he could move he started to go in and out of me at a slow pace and the pain started to feel like pleasure.

"Go faster," I told him "Are you sure Greylee," he asked me "I'm sure," I told him and he went at a faster speed and slammed into me he then pulled my dress down and the cup of my bra and licked and suck and nibble at my breast and him sucking my nipple and him slamming into me was too much and I was sent over the edge soon after I had orgasmed Luca was shuddering and his movements slowed down.

Once he orgasmed, he laid on top of me, careful not to put his weight on me. After we had caught our breath, Luca pecked my lips and pulled out of me, which made me wince, and discarded the condom into the trash can that was by the dock. 

He then came and cuddled with me on his side with my head tucked into his neck and his arms around me. He whispered into my ear, "You did good love" and we lay there talking about any and everything and watching the stars.

︎♡♡

Authors note:

Word count: 1199

I know this is not the best smut but I tried.