Author's Note

Disclaimer

This is a LGBT themes book, all characters and incidents in the book are purely fictional and any resemblence to a person or event in real life is a coincidence. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or manual, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

**************************************

Hello everyone. First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing to read this book. This book is a sequel to "Towards My Destiny" which can be found using the following link:  https://www.wattpad.com/story/223203873?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=deathvalley1&wp_originator=KKDf5%2FcbR%2FXLc3rrugXdOMZKkut3p5lseHI85XNtagSpg3O3Xc6mFezdXFEzYSEA8RolQs%2FfA63QoGPtil031l78aW2FQz8PwlgqYL7WKcVjJxAXBon8BTPtFCFYE%2FUK

I would like to thank you once again for choosing to read this book. I hope you enjoy it.

***************************************

Seven years have passed since Cooper and Heather last saw each other. Cooper left to join the military and Heather went to study at Stanford University and then became the She-Wolf of the Wall Street. Both Heather and Cooper became experts in their respective fields. Heather comes back and takes care of the pack, waiting for Cooper to join her.

What happens, when one fine day, Cooper shows up but with no memory of Heather? Heather is hopelessly in love with Cooper now, someone who can't remember who Heather is.  What will happen when these two meet again after seven years of being apart?

***************************************