𝕆𝕟𝕖.

꧁ꕥ꧂
------------
"𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑎𝑝, 𝑤𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑡"
------------
꧁ꕥ꧂

After the specialist training camp Sky and Kayla both ended up going to, they returned home.

Kayla to her royal duty's and Sky back to training with Silva. They both faced timed each other every night and complained about there problems about there day and what was actually good.

"So, we go back to school tomorrow." Sky said as he watched Kayla fall onto her bed and sighed. "It's not going to be that bad and if it is you can just stay in my suit with Riven and Winter."

Kayla laughed slightly. "I might take you up on that offer. Stella and I have to show a first year around. Well, I don't I was just going to help her and i think we are suit mates with 4 first years which I don't think i can live with. How ever i wont see any of them because i am in better classes and specialist training."

Sky smiled slightly. "What do yo think everyone will say when they find out we are engaged?" Sky asked with a small smile.

Kayla shrugged not caring what the others would think. "I mean, Riven has been forcing us together since day one and Winter was always very supportive. So, to that knowledge, i think they will be happy."

Sky laughed. "I wasn't taking about those guys. I was talking about the school and the kingdom." Kayla once again shrugged and didnt care.

"Who cares? As long as we are happy, everyone can go fuck themselves, plus I think everyone already knows, if I'm honest."

Sky laughed at her response. "That's not very lady like, Darling." Kayla rolled her eyes from the other side of the phone.

"I will hang up on you and then you can wait to see me tomorrow." She joked as Sky scoffed.

"You would never do that to me. You love me to much." To which Kayla shrugged her shoulders and laughed slightly. "Has your mother started the wedding planning yet?" Sky asked out of no where.

Kayla rolled her eyes at the mention of her mother. "She has started the planning the day i met you. She has like 50 books and will come in my room at 1 in the morning to ask for my opinion on something." Sky laughed at her.

They sat in silence for a minute till Kayla spoke again. "Do you know if Winter has talked to Stella at all?"

Sky shrugged and sighed. "I don't thinks so. He has been very unpleasant these past couple of weeks. I don't think that she has talked to him at all. The funny thing is that i was going to ask you that same thing."

Kayla nodded. "We promised that we wouldn't get in the way of there love life and that is what we are going to do. They can't avoid each other the whole year. They will talk at some point." To that Sky nodded and they went back to that comfortable silence.

"Well then. I should let you get some sleep, i will see you tomorrow. I love you, Darling." Sky smiled at her.

"I love you too, Sky. I will see you tomorrow." With that they both hung up as the screen went black Kayla fell back onto her bed once again and looked at her engagement ring that sat on her finger as the memory flashed though her mind.