𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖.

꧁ꕥ꧂
-------------
𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕟
𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗
𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕
-------------
꧁ꕥ꧂

As soon as Kayla and Riven were out of hearing range Kayla slapped him on the head. "You can be so bloody stupid sometimes!" Kayla said as Riven rubbed his head in pain.

He scoffed. "I did't think it would end like that, okay? What do you want me to say, because i am sure has hell not saying sorry to her. Especially after she tried to kill me." Riven said as the walked down the hallway to his dorm.

Kayla rolled her eyes. "You could at least say thank you to me, because as you said she did almost kill you and i saved your life." Kayla said with a smug smile and then Riven rolled his eyes.

"Well, it should have been the specialist saving the princess but anyways, thank you, your royal highness. I am forever in you dept." riven said dramatically as he got down on his knees. Kayla laughed and smiled at her best friend.

"You can repay your dept by not telling Sky that i used dark magic on a student." Kayla said with a serious tone and Riven nodded.

Riven got off his knees and they continued to walk around to the specialist quarter. "I promise I won't tell Sky about that. Did you ever figure out if it was dark magic? I thought not all shadow magic was dark." Riven asked and Kayla sighed.

"I don't know if it is or isn't dark magic but shadow magic in general is normally dark. Plus, with the powers that i have i am almost sure that it is dark and if Dowling found out she could take it away." Kayla started.

"Your mother wouldn't let that happen tho, right?" Riven said cutting her off.

"I would hope not. My mother is quite happy with the magic i have, dark or light. Then again, dark magic fairy's haven't been seen around for years so i shouldn't have to worry about it. Honestly tho, if i do happen to have dark magic then, so be it. I will just have to find a way to control it better. It is only considered dark magic because it takes over your brain and you can't control yourself and with that ability that i have being able to control the magic i have, i should be good."

Riven nodded along not quite understanding what the blonde princess was saying. Riven was never good with the fairy side of the world. All he knew was that they had magic and they had to control it. He was however learning more about dark magic and what it was capable of threw Kayla. He thought that dark magic was interesting and wanted to lean more about it.

"I understood almost none of that but i did understand the important things and i do promise you Kayla that i will not tell Sky about the small use of magic." Riven said as Kayla laughed slightly.

They made it to Rivens dorm, kayla gave a hug to Riven and smiled. "Rest a little bit tonight and no more dinking. We have training tomorrow okay." Riven laughed and nodded in the blonds head and lightly kissed it.

"I promise princess. Now go to bed, like you said we will have training tomorrow." Kayla laughed at Riven and let go of his waist. Kayla then started to walk away back to her dorm and as soon as she opened the door she heard her dorm mates bombarding her sister with questions. "What in the world is going on? And were is the redhead girl? Blane? Bloo... bloo? What's her name again?"