𝕊𝕚𝕩.

꧁ꕥ꧂
-------------
𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥
𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤
𝕒 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤

-------------
꧁ꕥ꧂

The next morning both Sky and Kayla woke up entangled with each other with the blankets wrapped tightly around them. Sky was the first one up and looked down at find a passed out Kayla hugging his waist. A small smile spread onto his lips as he placed light kiss on her forehead carful not to wake her.

Riven out of nowhere walked into Sky's room as quietly as he could knowing Kayla most likely slept over once again. As he walked in he smiled at the sight of Kayla being asleep on Sky. Riven looked over to Sky and watched him play with her hair. "Is she okay?" He asked just above a whisper.

Sky looked up at his best friend and nodded sightly. "Yeah, she just had a long night." Riven only nodded and then left the room for the couple to do there thing.

A couple of minutes passed and Kayla started to shift in her sleep and walk up. Sky laughed at he slightly and she adjusted to the light. "Good morning, love," Kayla mumbled as she stretched out slightly. "How was your sleep?"

Sky smiled once again at the girl. "Good morning to you. I slept very well, thank you. What about you? How was your sleep?" He asked and Kayla fell right on top of him.

"Last night was crazy and i am going to kill all those bloody first years." She mumbled as she got comfortable into Sky's chest again. Sky nodded and wrapped his arms around Kayla nice again and kissed her head.

"Everything is going to be okay. Just spend more time here with me." He said as kayla nodded into his chest. "Things will go back to normal before you know it and everything will be just fine because you have me." That made Kayla laugh some more.

Kayla lifted her head a kissed Sky's lips softly. "I have to go back to my room now. I will see you later, okay?" Sky nodded and pulled her down for another kiss. Just then Winter walked into the room with out knocking.

"Sky, i need to talk to you-" before he could even finish his, Kayla slammed the door with her magic and Sky let out a sign.

"They could have gone very badly." Sky said and Kayla started to laugh as she heard Winter knock on the door. "Go away, you twat."

Kayla then crawled off the bed and grabbed her cloths that where thrown around the room. "I am going to go back to my room now before Riven or your twat of a brother walks in on us." sky nodded and grabbed his cloths that where still on the floor. "I will see you later at lunch or at training. I love you." She called out as she walked out of the door and into the living room.

She then heard shy shout "I love you too"

Winter saw her walk out and that is when it hit him. "You were fucking my brother last night... and that's why the door closed as soon as i opened it." Winter said and Kayla laughed a little as Riven sat there chocking on his food.

"Calm you tits, plus after last night I deserved a stress reliever." Kayla said and just like there her sister walked out of Winters room in her last nights outfit. "and so did my sister it seems."

Stella looked shocked that her sister was there and wasn't sure what to say. "I honestly don't care right now. I am going to go back to my room and then i am going to change." Kayla said as she looked around the room for a shadow to go threw. As soon as she found one she jumped.

She got out of the shadow and Musa caught her. "That outfit looks strangely familiar. Didnt you were that yesterday."

Kayla shrugged. ""So what if i did? Free country is it not?"