𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖.

꧁ꕥ꧂
—————
𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠
𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤
𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡
—————
꧁ꕥ꧂

Kayla walked back to her suite with her gear in her hand as she hummed a song to her self and smiled. She made it to her room and opened the door letting out a breath , not ready to deal with the four new first years.

She stepped inside and looked around seeing a girl place a bunch of plants everywhere. An earth fairy, she thought to herself as she continued to look around the room. Another girl sat in. The corner of the room with her head phones on, a mind fairy, no privacy that means.

Kayla didnt bother introducing herself to the other girls as she knew they would meet later. Kayla then walked into her sisters and hers shared room seeing Stella throwing there cloths on the bed.

Stella then looked up her sister and smiled. "How was training? How is Sky?" Stella asked as she gave her sister a quick hug.

Kayla smiled slightly. "Training was good. I got to beat Sky's ass a couple of times, which he isn't to happy about. But other wise he is good." Kayla said as she grabbed somethings for the wash room. "I am going to shower and then do my hair and a little make up." Stella nodded and watched her sister walk into there washroom.

Kayla started the shower and felt the hot water run down her as everything in her body seemed to relax. After about a twenty minute shower she turned the water off and dried off.

She sat down at the desk that Stella had set up for the both of them to do there hair and make up. Kayla started to put her hair up in a bun and add some makeup to even out her skin. After that she turned to her sister who was holding up some cloths for the both of them.

Kayla grabbed the jumpsuit and the dress her sister was holding and walked over to the big mirror they had. Stella held up a white fur coat and Kayla shook her head. "I think you should try something else, that's not really going with that out fit." Stella nodded and grabbed a different article of clothing.

The two of them sat in a comfortable silence for a minute. "Today at training did Winter talk about me?" Stella asked out of the blue.

Kayla nodded a little. "He did but it was mixed emotions. When i showed up i hear them talking about Bloom. Riven thinks that he is smitten or something. But I am sure that it is just a distraction from you." Kayla said to try and make her sister feel some what better. "But if you ever want to get rid of her you could just give her your gate-way ring." Kayla said jokily as Stella nodded.

Stella smiled a bit. "I guess i could always do that." The two of them shared a laugh and then got back to getting ready.

Kayla then felt a set of eyes on them. "May we help you?" Kayla asked not even turning to the red headed girl as she placed down the skirt she was holding to look at something else.

Bloom stuttered for a second. "Uhh, yeah... are you two changing?" She asked kind off shocked.

Stella turned to face the girl for a second. "Yes, we are." With that she turned back to the mirror that stood before them.

"I thought the orientation party was a causal thing." Bloom said questioning the girls.

The blondes nod. "It is."