one

✼

Your dorm window had frost along the perimeter of the glass. The entirety of class 1A had been planning on going sledding for a few weeks now, anticipating the first snowfall. It had finally come today and everyone including yourself was excited to go.

You were rummaging around looking for your snow pants and that had suddenly vanished. "Where did I put them?" you mumbled out loud as you pushed past item of clothing after item of clothing in your closet. You were quickly growing frustrated as you struggled to find your snow pants.

This was something you had been looking forward to for weeks. Some class bonding you helped plan, not too long ago you guys had watched some Christmas movies in the lounge when Hagakure informed everyone that it was snowing.

Immediately everyone rushed to their respective rooms because they knew what it meant. Yet you were still in your room almost 15 minutes later still looking for a pair of pants that were supposed to keep you warmer and prevent snow from running your regular pants. It was starting to feel not worth it.

Knock Knock

The sound of kicking on your door disrupted your anxious thoughts "I'll be a second I swear!" You called out, and you grew even more frustrated when you still couldn't find your things.

Letting out a frustrated groan you paused your search and rushed to your door and opened it to reveal Momo—bundled up in her puffer coat and a hat and gloves. "We're all going to head out now but you can meet us there, right?" the raven-haired girl asks with a small smile.

You mirror her expression trying your best to hide your frustration. "Yeah if I could just find my things I shouldn't be that far behind you guys," you say. "we're going to Harmony Park right?" you added for clarification. "Yeah, I haven't been but Hagakure says it's nice and there's a big hill and an ice skating rink in winter." Your friend explains and you can tell she's getting excited thinking about it.

Unfortunately, have to fake your excitement to cover your stress. "Woah that's fun, maybe I can bring my ice skates too..." you laugh "...if those aren't missing as well." you follow up quietly so Momo doesn't hear you.

"We're about to go if anyone else is ready!" A distant voice calls out and it sounds like Ochaco.

"Oh! Well, I guess we're leaving now, see you there Y/n!" Momo finishes before waving bye and heading down the hall. You don't watch her leave and you quickly return to looking for your stuff. "They couldn't have possibly grown legs and ran away," you tell yourself as you double-check the same spots as before.

Your dorm rooms weren't big, they were pretty regularly sized. So you were so shocked as to how you couldn't find items you had used only a few days ago—your coat at least. The pants were a little bit more understandable but you were sure they'd just be deep inside your closet, but they weren't.

The time had gone by so fast that when your phone started beeping from your bed. You were shocked to see the emergency alert and the time. "It's been 20 minutes?!" You almost collapsed to the ground then and there and then you read the alert.

'EMERGENCY ALERT: Due to severe weather conditions it is advised everyone stay indoors and go to the nearest place for shelter. Severe snowstorm conditions are increasing and until further notice, everyone should stay indoors.'

So your entire class was probably somewhere else and you were in the dorms all by yourself. Nobody else had stayed behind except for...Bakugo.

Wasn't that just lovely? Your classmate you had only spoken to and worked alongside a handful of times. Your classmate who didn't seem to interact with any of you much—or like any of you for that matter. That was the boy you'd be snowed in with. Luckily you could just stay in your room unbothered.

You started to wonder though, how bad had the snow gotten in the last 20 minutes? The steps you took toward your small balcony were quick and when you pulled open your curtains to see your window fogged up and how hard the snow was coming down. The wind was strong too.

Damn. You thought as you winced at the thought of being out in that weather. Even with all of the necessary items on you were positive you'd still be freezing. As you turned away you got a better glimpse of the mess you had created during your little search. "Maybe it was for the best I couldn't find them—" You stopped yourself mid-sentence when you spotted it.

Your snow pants. The ones you had spent almost 2 hours looking for and your coat wasn't too far away from it. They were a few inches away from being h def your bed. You had checked there a million times. Maybe twenty if you didn't exaggerate.

"Ridiculous," You huffed out before snatching both items up and tossing them on your bed. "And now I can't even go."