ten

✼

About 3 weeks later Bakugo's behavior towards you hasn't changed. He had been acting the same since the day the power had come back. However, he has been noticeably more comfortable around you in the past 3 weeks.

When you went to class the day after the weekend of the snowstorm, he walked with you to class. Not very in an obvious way though, he had 'accidentally' caught up to you.

Every single day.

You know you've developed a crush on him around the 2nd week since the snowed-in incident. You only realize when you're at lunch and realize you're looking for Bakugo. He'd never eaten with you but at that moment you wondered why. You didn't get how he could walk with you to class and talk with you like you were friends but didn't eat with you.

So that day when you spotted him at lunch you asked him to eat with you. Much to your surprise and pleasure, he said yes. That also became a regular thing leading up to the 23rd of December.

Two days before Christmas, was when your classmates had planned on gathering at the dorms to exchange Secret Santa gifts.

There was a small tree in the lounge a few of you had put together and all of the Secret Santa gifts had been laid out under for days--or weeks depending on when they got there.

"Okay I wrote everyone's names down and put them in this bowl, so whoever's name I draw they can grab their gift and so on," Momo explained. Everyone was chattering over her and she had to repeat herself louder.

So as you fixed the Santa hat on Bakugo's head and laughed at the scowl on his face, Momo was practically yelling what she had said before. Which caught you a little by surprise. "Oh wow," you mutter and face the girl who stood next to the tree in the corner.

Everyone in the lounge mumbled different variations of 'yes', at different volumes and different tones. However, you and Bakugo exchanged silent glances while making faces of confusion.

Momo began to mix around the names in the bowl and pulled out one of the slips of paper. "Iida," she read out loud with a smile and the boy stood up to go search for his name on a present under the tree.

"Hey Bakugo," you heard Sero whisper from next to you on the floor. You and Bakugo sat at the end of one couch—he was closest to the arm and you were squeezed in between him as Kaminari. After Kaminari there was Mina and Kirishima was in front of her on the floor.

"What?" Bakugo grumbled while looking at Sero who sat cross-crossed in the space on the floor in between the both of you. "How come you let L/n fix your hat when I told you I could fix it?" He asked.