two

✼

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You were in the lounge area now trying to make hot cocoa, but the water that was barely working due to probably frozen pipes—was slowly filling up the electric kettle. You tapped your finger impatiently on the counter next to your white mug that had a snowman painted on it.

As you waited for the water to come to a boil you grabbed out your phone to see if there were any messages from any of your friends. There were none, and you thought it was weird until you noticed the words 'No Service' in the right-hand corner of your screen. "This just keeps getting better and better." You groan before sliding your phone across the counter.

"You've got to be kidding me." A new voice chimed in. It was Bakugo, you'd known that voice from anywhere. He never sounded happy so it was easy to tell. "I thought you'd be with the rest of those idiots." He says walking over to a cannot and grabbing a mug.

It was black with a white skull, similar to the shirt he often wears. "Fitting," you mumble as you eye the mug. "But no, I couldn't find my stuff and by the time I did that alert was sent out."

"Is that water going to boil any slower?" He sounded just as irritated as he usually does while he emptied a hot coco packet into the mug. You rolled your eyes at the blond and focused on the kettle. Your eyes narrowed onto the water inside and you thought of making the water bubble, it only took less than 3 seconds for it to do so.

"Oh look you did something useful." Bakugo muses as he reaches over you to get the kettle. You stopped his hand the second it was in your perfect line of sight and grabbed the kettle first. "Yeah look at me," You said sarcastically pouring some of the boiling water into your cup that already had hot cocoa powder inside.

You kept Bakugo's had in mind so he couldn't move it, and once you finished pouring your water you stopped. His hand dropped back to his side and you looked up to him with a sly smile.

"You can go ahead now." You quipped while taking your mug and leaving, with the plan of sitting on the couches. Those ugly green couches were comfy so you chose to ignore the disgusting color.

When you sat your mug down on the coffee table you remembered you wanted to grab your laptop and a comfy blanket to watch movies on since there was no service. So you headed to the elevator to go back up to the 5th floor. Every day since your class moved to the dorms you were thankful for the elevator since your room was on the highest level.

Once you got off the elevator you quickly rushed down the hall and stopped at your dorm which was the second to the last on the right. It was right next door to Momo's.

When you walked in you grabbed the throw blanket that was at the end of your bed along with your laptop which was littered with all sorts of graphic stickers. You quickly repeated the steps you took to get upstairs to do the opposite and by the time you returned to the lobby, you had expected Bakugo to be gone.

He wasn't.

When you saw him he was leaning against the counter--where you had left him last--drinking from his skull mug while scrolling on his phone. For no reason at all the sight irritated you and made you roll your eyes as you sat at your laptop down next to your mug.

Before you could get comfortable you went to the closet where you guys had kept several board games and DVDs. The class had collectively pitched it on games and movies for whenever you all hung out. Some weekends you guys would play games and others you'd watch scary movies. However, it was winter and you were set on watching a Christmas movie.

Your eyes scanned the activities closet and your eyes stopped on 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas' The movie was very nostalgic to you because you used to watch it with your older brother and sister whenever Christmas rolled around. When you grabbed the DVD case and walked back to the couch you grew even more irritated when you saw Bakugo sitting in one of the lounge chairs with his feet propped up on the table.

"You never want to come down here any other day and suddenly here you are." You complain as you sit on the couch opposite him. "Well I had already planned to be down here because you were all supposed to be gone," he retorts quickly. "I'm not changing my plans because yours changed." he finishes while shooting you a glare.

You scoff at his words and ignore him and put the CD into your laptop waiting for the file to pop so you can start the movie. Once it finally started you felt Bakugo staring you down, "Can I help you with something?"  You asked without looking up at the blond.

"Yeah, can you turn that down?"

"Can you shut up?"

"How about you go back to your room."

"Go back to yours." You could go back and forth with him forever and he knew it too. Next to Todoroki, you were one of the only other people in your class who could go toe to toe with Bakugo's attitude.

With every passing minute, both of you were hoping the snowstorm would pass.

snowed in ℘ k. bakugoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें