Thirty-two

The next morning I woke to a loud banging. The act alone told me it wasn't Sereh, she has a habit of not knocking at all before she enters.

    "Go away!" I yelled to the mystery person not bothering to even look at the door. I couldn't care less who it was.

    "No, you lazy ass." A familiar voice sounded from the other side before they let themself in. My sister closed the door behind her as she walked over to the blinds that I had purposefully closed the night before so my sleep wouldn't be interrupted and practically ripped them open. I responded by burying my head under my pillow in an attempt to block out the light. Feyre scoffed as she walked over to me and tried to remove the pillow I had thrown over my head, though her attempts were futile.

    "Go away, I need my beauty sleep."

    "No, you've been beauty sleeping for almost a day."

    "That's it? I really need to catch up." I mumbled accidentally relenting my grip on my pillow. Feyre hadn't let up with her attempts to pry the pillow from my face and took the opportunity.

    I hissed, sucking in air through my teeth, "Why?" I whimpered as though it were the end of the world. It very well may have been.

    "Because I'm bored, and I miss my loving sister who is so much fun."

I popped my head up from my bed, squinting to see my sister in the harsh light, "Have you been living under a rock?" I asked her completely seriously, "I do believe you've got the wrong person."

    Feyre smiled—almost sinisterly, "Come on, Dani." Feyre pouted like a disappointed child, "It'll be fun. We can steel that—what did you call it?" Feyre thought for a moment, "Ice cream! That you've been raving on about non-stop."

    "Alright, you've convinced me," I said almost instantaneously.

    Feyre grinned at me and I rolled my eyes as I threw back the soft blankets I loved so dearly and got dressed.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

    Feyre and I were crouched in the garden softly snickering behind one of the bushes as we watched as Lucy tried to wipe the brown paint we had placed on one of the benches from his pants but was only making it worse. The paint had smeared onto his shirt and his hands in a way that would clearly stain.

    It turned out that Ice cream could give quite the sugar high. And Feyre and I had ended up pranking almost everyone in the manor Starting with Oh, so special High Lord Timmy. and ending with dear old demon-boy Lucy. Feyre had played a prank of her own on Tamlin but I had gone... a tad bit further than my sister when pranking the prestigious High Lord. Feyre didn't know that had played a few... small, very harmless pranks on the High Lord myself. All of which would probably end in my impending death, but at least I would die laughing.

    While Feyre had simply placed a pale of water over Tamlin's door; successfully soaking him when he left, I did a few more annoying ones.

    I had first covered all his floors in a sticky substance I had found in the Kitchen, along with some of the hair I had found around the manor—surely he wouldn't mind a bit of his own hair? Then I replaced his precious hair product with some of Feyre's red and white paint making a rather pretty pink-ish color. I had taken notice over the weeks of how Timmy loathed the color and decided to take advantage of it, hopefully, it would turn most of his hair pink. I did a few other jokes that may or may not end up with Tamlin in a shallow ditch covered in honey and tree branches while simultaneously chained to a sea snake that happens to be only slightly poisonous. But I'm just a mortal girl incapable of basic activities, right? What would I know?

    I was brought back to the Lucy paint situation by his groans of frustration as he still attempted to get off the paint, now using magic. Though he only succeeded in charing the backside of his pants and letting out a loud yelp. Feyre and I laughed a bit louder at that. Maybe a bit too loud, I realized as Lucien turned to us, a near murderous expression on his face.

    "Ungrateful mortals!" Lucien yelled as he began to approach us.

Shit-eating smiles still on our faces Feyre and I took off through the garden.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N: a lil' sister bonding for you.