23

His chest was warm and addicting. Melena realised this after waking up, head remaining on his chest rather comfortably. She could no longer sleep, though. Last night's events continued to replay inside her head, like a forever-lasting short film. It was all she could think about.

His naked body against hers felt absolutely mesmerising. She trailed her fingertips over the hairs on his chest, barely convinced that last night had been real, completely real. It hadn't been a fantasy. It hadn't been a memory. It had been real. And all it had taken her was a single text.

Fifteen minutes until Pierre's alarm. The brunette gazed over to the nightstand, but her phone wasn't there. Eventually, though, she finished the thing out from underneath her.

Unable to help herself, Melena opened her chat with Valerie.

»‍ ‍ »‍ ‍ »

»‍       ‍ »‍       ‍ »

——— Today 08.29 ———

I... might have slept
with Pierre.

I'm quietly freaking out. I
really hope you're on your way
to your internship today so
you'll see this message ASAP.
Please, respond. 🥺

I could've told you this was
going to happen at some
point but FUCK oh my god.

How was it? 😌

It was intense and loving,
actually. But you know, sex
with Pierre is always
mindblowing... (:

I still wish I had f1-driver
to keep me satisfied.

Lando's still single. Nearly
on the verge of being taken,
but 🤷‍♀️

Okay, stop. I do not have a
crush on him anymore. That
was such a long time ago.
Not after you two...

But you would be able to tell
me if he's good in bed. Why
have we never discussed
this? 🤔

Because I change the
subject every time, Val. (:

And I don't blame you. He's
quite the charmer.

Be careful, Mel. Pierre
might smell that message
and break Lando's poor
face.

Anyway, we're revisiting this
topic when I see you face to
face again. I'm noting it down
as a reminder.

No, you're not.

Yes. Yes, I am.

I literally won't answer
your questions.

Yes, you will.

ANYWAY, I was thinking.
Silverstone GP is coming
up, you know?

I'm not coming to
Silverstone with you.

Yes, you are.

Please, it'd be so fun ??

You'd just be fucking
Pierre the whole day. I hate
third wheeling with you
guys.

You're just making
excuses. 😭 We're not
that bad.

Sometimes!

»‍       ‍ »‍       ‍ »

A hand squeezed her bare thigh under the sheets, distracting Melena from her ongoing texting with Valerie. She looked up at the driver, who was smiling down at her with tired eyes, a contented smile on his lips.

Pierre pressed a kiss to her temple. It weakened the girl's knees even while safely laying down, looking up at the driver with heart eyes. 'Good morning, handsome.' She rested her head back onto Pierre's chest, awaiting his response, which was much more physical.

He made a satisfied sound, followed by a deep exhale. His hands pulled her even closer and his lips placed another kiss in her hair. Before responding, he questioned himself about when he'd be crossing the line— they weren't together, after all. But Melena didn't seem to mind these touches and caresses whatsoever.

'A good morning, indeed.' He muttered under his breath.

His eyes clung onto the ceiling, unambiguously enjoying the moment. There was plenty on his mind; last night, her— how he'd finally fucked her, finally kissed her.

Melena turned in his arms. She was just in time to deny his alarm from going off, reaching for Pierre's phone to block it. Then, she swung her legs over the edge of the bed, walked nakedly around the furniture to find Pierre's shirt. She slipped it on, throwing her hair lose.

Pierre watched her attentively. His smile widened slightly into a smirk when the brunette approached the bed again.

Mel's heart skipped a beat. The white sheets were barely covering him up anymore. Still, she remained steady on her feet. 'You should probably get dressed.' She told him.

'Want me to leave already?' Pierre teased, patting the mattress beside him.

She denied his offer to join him again in bed. 'Not necessarily, no.' She sighed, resting her hand on the bathroom-door handle. 'But I really don't know how Max would feel about you spending the night here and I don't particularly feel like finding that out right now.'

Pierre stretched his arms, placing them behind his head while admiring the sight of her. He'd missed this so badly.

'Well, I'd be quite surprised if he didn't hear us last night.' He smirked.

Mel squinted at him, shaking her head. Without anything else to say, the girl opened the bathroom-door for herself. The man in her bed seemed to have trouble with that.

'Where're you going?' He was quick to ask, stopping her right in her tracks.

'Just the shower, Pierre.'

Something sparkled behind the driver's eyes, another smirk correlating with it perfectly. He leaned forward slightly, pulling the sheets towards him, hoping to catch her attention, but she'd already disappeared off into the bathroom.

'Can I join you?' His half-raised voice called after her.

Melena responded back from inside the bathroom, her voice echoey. 'Nope!'