1. My Life

"Jungkook... "

I was lost in his stares and I looked deeply into his doe eyes.

"Jimin .. "

I smiled when he called me by my name. His voice.... God, it's sounds like a honey to my ears.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me. I can sense he is moving closer to me.
My heart was beating as hell because it was going to be my first kiss.

Our nose were inches apart, my heart beats faster as he can hear the beats that it was only for him.
.
.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "I flinched once I got kicked in real.

I opened my eyes instantly and saw my cousin was standing there with a glare

" It's a dream. "I thought to myself and rubbed my eyes.

" For how long are you gonna sleep you useless.. Iron my uniform "he then thrown his uniform on my face.

I glared at him and got up from my bed.

I looked at Jungkook's merch that I have got from my first salary.

" Good Morning jungkook.. "I smiled and went to did my routine.

.
.

I then ironed my cousin's uniform and I ddecides to get ready to move out.

" Yahh.. Did you polish my shoes? "My cousin spoke from my behind

" Yes.. "I sighed and looked for my mother.

There she is... Washing the plates.

I went near to her and hugged her.

" Baby... Did you sleep well? "She asked me.

" Yes.. "

She combed my hair and looked at me.

"Study well ok... "

"Ok amma.. " I kissed her cheeks and went to my university.

.
.

If you are wondering about my life then here it is..

I'm Park Jimin. I'm a university student. Me and my mother lives in my uncles home. Because my father passed away 10 years ago. We lost our home and we don't have any place to stay. So we moved into my uncles home. They are not treating us well. My mom is working like a maid. I am working in a convience store. My dream is to become a dancer. But I don't have money to participate in an event. And my father died because he was get cheated by one entertainment company. So my mother doesn't allow me to be an Idol. I then scarified my dreams and concentrated on my studies. Untill my eyes fell on Jungkook. Yes, he is my bias and I love him alot. I see myself in him. He is good in dancing and his vocals..
.
.
.
.

I walked in the entrance of my college. I then got a notification on my phone.

I quickly took my phone and....

Jungkook was live.

Oh my God.

My eyes widened and I plugged in my ear phones to hear his live.