9.Unblock

I'm not planning to write this, but since I woke early, I'm giving it a shot!

Lets dive into the imagination

Before the Performance

As usual jimin gets ready for his university. But this time, he didn't see jungkook merch, like he used to see first in the morning.

He bid goodbye to his mom as she also felt something was off! She decides to ask this to jimin later.

Jimin took his bus and opened his Wattpad account.

His hands kept looking at the Bunny. 97 profile.

"I missed you.... " He left a tear as bunny was his only friend that he got in his life.

He never talked with everyone because of his inferiority complex. In social media, it hits different.

We can share our thoughts freely without being judged.

.
.

He entered his university and seen lot of arrangements were made for the fest.

He plugged his earphones as he don't want to get hurt in the morning.

He stopped his way, and was in awe to see

Told me he loved me while we were sitting on his mother's couchHe said it so special like he'd never say those words to anybody elseHe said the right things at the right time'Cause he knew that I would die for itHe was so cool and cruel at the sam...

He said it so special like he'd never say those words to anybody else
He said the right things at the right time
'Cause he knew that I would die for it
He was so cool and cruel at the same time
He could do no wrong in my eyes

Told me he loved me while we were sitting on his mother's couchHe said it so special like he'd never say those words to anybody elseHe said the right things at the right time'Cause he knew that I would die for itHe was so cool and cruel at the sam...

Cause I was the groupie
And he was the star
I knew all his stories
I knew them by my heart
And I was the fangirl
At the front of the show
Pointing the spotlight
That he didn't know
(Have you heard this song?)