5.Broken

JM POV

For the whole day, I was very upset and hurt. I can't even smile for a moment. As usual I took my bus and went to home.

"I'm back" I yelled and went to my room.

Just by entering my room, My cousin grabbed my hands harshly.

"What? " I asked him in unbothered look.

"Your mother is sick , so we are running out of maid! Go and wash the vessels and cook something delicious, clean my---" I couldn't allow him to talk as I rushed into my mother's room to check if she is ok.

I opened the door and saw her lying on the bed.

My heart broken into pieces, and I went and sat next to her.

"Amma..... " I called her.

She coughed and looked at me.

"Did you come already? " She then looked at the clock to check the time.

I touched her forehead and saw she has a high fever.

I left a tear, "Why you didn't tell me? Come, let's go to hospital! "

"No.. Baby.. Don't waste your money. It's a normal fever. It will cure by tomorrow"

"No.. Come with me.. Please.. I only have you Amma.. Please. " I begged at her.

"Jimin, really it's a normal fever. Usually it comes once in a year. And you know Amma is strong right? " She tries to console me.

"Why are you so adamant? "I asked her.

" Because I'm Park Jimin's Mother. "She giggled at me and that makes me to smile.

" Promise me, if the fever didn't reduce! Then you have to come to hospital with me! "I asked her.

" Ok. I will. "

"Good girl. Now sleep. I will make a tasty porridge for you. " I said to her and left the room.

🌼🌼🌼

I quickly showered and informed my store owner that I will be a bit late to work. But he asked me to extend my shift.

I sighed and went to kitchen to wash the vessels.

I then make the dinner for them and a porridge for my mother.

My cousin asked me to clean his room, so after finishing the dish, I went to his room to clean.

I opened his door and saw him playing video games.

I then started to clean the room.

"Yah.. " He called me.

"What? "

"Massage my foot, it hurts me alot. " He then showed his foot near to my face.

I make a fist and he noted that I was angry.

"Why? Your mother always massage my foot! Don't you know? " He chuckled.

I left a tear and I don't know that my mother is also doing these things.

I then sat on the floor and started to massage his feet.

"Be a Maid! Don't dream more that you can't even achieve! " He said to me but I didn't make a deal.

I was angry . Angry on myself.

I couldn't do anything for my life and for my mother.

"Leave me. You are making my leg to dirt! " He kicked me on my chest and that makes me to realise that I was too lost in my thoughts.

🌼🌼🌼

At Convince store

I went to my part time job and spend my night there.

I then saw Bunny has replied me. But I couldn't reply him back.

I worked for 5 hours and I closed the shop and went to my home.

It was around 5 Am when I reach home. I decides to check if my mother is ok or not...

I opened the door and saw how my mother is sleeping cutely on the bed.

I smiled and sat beside her and checked her temperature. Thank god. It's normal.

I kissed on her forehead and I cuddle next to her. Because I miss her so much.

She smiled and hugged me.

🌼🌼🌼

Morning 10 AM

I roamed my hands on the bed to check my mother. But she was not besides me.

I quickly opened my eyes and saw the clock.

"Shit! It's 10AM" I then quickly stood up and went to the living room.

"Amma.. "As expected she started to do the household.

" What are you doing here Amma? "I took the vessels from her.

" Jimin, I'm ok. Let me do it! "

"Never!You should take rest for 2 days. I already informed my university. I will do all the house chores. Please, hear me. " I begged at her.

"Jimin, you should not lea----"

"Amma.Im telling you to take rest. No more words! " I dragged her to her room and make her to lay on the bed.

"Take rest! I will cook something delicious for you. Ok? "

"Ok." She smiled at me.

🌼🌼🌼

I layed on my bed lifelessly as I worked for 7 hours straight. I did dishes, washed clothes, cleaned the room.

My back hurts a lot.

I massaged my neck and decides to take a nap because I have to go to work at 10PM and it was already 9PM.

I closed my eyes and got disturbed by a continuous notifications.

I furrow and checked my phone.

.
.

My hand begin to shake and my eyes became heavy, my tears starting to pour down continuously. My lips were trembling in nervousness.

"Jungkook................... "

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
How was the chapter? What happens to Jungkook? Will Jimin be fine?

Let's wait and watch