4.Free Ticket & FanMeet

The Next Day
In University
Jimin POV

The warm sunshine that was streaming through the classroom window was doing nothing to help my concentration as I sat in class trying to pay attention.

The teacher's monotone voice droning on about some dead men who fought in a battle hundreds of years ago was slowly putting me to sleep.

I was taking notes as best I could when suddenly I would realize that my eyes were closed!

I opened them quickly and looked at my notebook. The last line I had written on the page ended in nonsensical words before it became a straight line that ran off the page.

I tried to focus on what the teacher was currently saying only to realize that she had moved on to another topic. Maybe this topic would keep me awake.

As Minutes later, watchman uncle visited our class with a circle note. Maybe they might announce a annual day! I sighed and waited for the class to end.

"Dear Students, we have an upcoming annual day event and it was our 100th year. So to make it special our University decides to pick a winner! "

The students were lost interest and they don't listen to her at all. Because they will give a coffee mug or 100 dollars. Nothing new!

"Don't you guys, want to know about the winner prize? " She asked excitedly.

"Yes Maaammm" We all dragged our voice and said to her.

"The lucky winner will get a chance to meet BTS Jeon Jungkook and a Free ticket followed by a fanmeet! " She exclaimed.

"WHATTT?????? " Everyone were shocked to hear the prize.

"Jeon Jungkook? You mean the idol? " I was still in shock that I can't believe the winner is going to meet Jungkook.. Jungkook.. Oh my God!!!

"Yes, Park Jimin. So if anyone interested in dance, please give your name to Jung Hoseok! He will guide you. " She said and gave the circle note to the watchman.

My happy face went into dull as I promised to my mother that I won't ever dance in my life.

"How unlucky I'm. " I was almost teared up but I shrugged it off.

At Lunch Break

I went to have my lunch at my same lonely place. I looked at my phone and saw Jungkook status.