Welcome! Before you read this...

Hi new readers and old readers! I'm happy to announce that the book is ready for me to publish— soon! I have two chapters ready and the third is finished, but my beta reader hasn't read it yet so it'll take a bit before it's out. But as soon as they're done, I'm posting the three first chapters! And I'm currently writing chapter 4 and will start on chapter 5 later this week!

I also plan on putting either my art or fan art of the characters at the start of some chapters so if you guys are interested, I'd be delighted to show off your art! Oh and I'll do a shoutout for those who want them! The art above is mine, it's Ru Hasselt for those who don't know! I don't have an art style so it'll vary all the time haha.

Sorry for the rambling! I'll post the three chapters either today or tomorrow so stay tuned! I'm so excited to read you guys new comments, see questionable reading lists (I'm looking at you, you know who you are) and write again!

Input from my beta-reader: they said they really liked the new and improved chapters and they especially like Heath's improvement hahah. Oh and I might add a character introduction in the future, but I'll update you guys in my author's notes at the end of every chapter! Please read those if you're curious over anything. Oh and you can contact me through either the message board or dm's! Okay, I'll just upload the last chapter of my old book and be on my way! Thank you guys!

Thanks for reading!