Q&A + A short A/N

A/N: Same Q&A as earlier, if you've read this before, you can skip to the end of this chapter! More info about what's to come at the end!

——

Q: Who's the ML in this story?

A: It wouldn't be fun answering that question! But I can say a few hints. After a lot of consideration, I decided to decrease potential ML's by a lot. I can say with confidence that there's three. Maybe a fourth might appear but I doubt it. I don't want to add too much drama into this after all! I want to tease you guys and say which book I plan on revealing the 'real ML' but I won't! Have patience and you'll be rewarded!

Q: Will Lilith (Vandergarden) be returning?

A: Yes. She's not forgotten! But that's all I'm willing to reveal!

Q: How many books will there be?

A: I planned for there to be 5 books. While that seems like a lot, it'll all be split into the 5 years of Lore Academy. The first book is the prologue plus first year, then comes the second year and etc. It'll continue so until we arrive to the last book. The end isn't as far away as you think!

Q: Will any characters break up?

A: Not many couples to break up, to be honest... I haven't planned into depth about this, maybe the answer will change in the future?

Q: Whose your favorite character and why?

A: How am I possibly supposed to pick one? Funny enough, 1Ayato5  had asked me this question earlier and even drawn me my favorite characters! So here they are!

It looks amazing! I was so happy to receive this! From left to right, it's Oden, Heath and Ru! With Rael in the background like the cutie he is! Thank you for the gift Ayi! I might increase this list in the future!

Q: Is Ru the ML?

Ru: Am I the... what? What is an 'M-L'?

A: Uh... it's a love interest.

Ru: For what?

Rael: Sorry, I wasn't listening, what was the question now again?

Ru: That I'm apparently an interest for love.

A: That's not what I said...

Rael: You're a what now?

A: ... You know what? Cut! Cut the cameras!

Q: Which chapter is your favorite?

A: I have several! I don't know which my readers prefer more, but personally, my favorite chapters that I had fun writing and reading are: Chapter 2 and 3! Chapter 8! And then chapter 26 and 31! There are many chapters I liked writing at first but the ending was... bad. So yeah! Those are my top favorites in book 1, hopefully I'll have more in the future books!

Q: What is Geo's favorite thing to horde and/or his favorite possession?

Geo: I don't really have a favorite thing to—

Rael: Artifacts or weapons that try to kill you!

Geo: That's not true, stop speaking nonsense. I merely find them fascinating. Imagine, a cape that strangles its user? What was the artisans thoughts to create such a vicious thing? And for what purpose does it hold besides the obvious ones?

Rael: ...Why would you be curious about such a horrible design?

A: Because he's secretly a sadist...

Geo: I heard that!

A & Rael: He's not denying it though...

Q: What songs do you imagine some of the characters to be?

A: This sounded like such a fun question to answer! I... have no idea. If it's my music playlist—I just listen to either BTS, J-pop, or musicals. I'll return to this question in the future as I can't seem to think of a good response!

——

A/N: From now on, TCP will only be one book, divided in volumes instead. All of the chapters after this point are canon and the rest (such as Book/Volume 2) is not. Don't read them, please. I'll be archiving it soon...

I appreciate you all for being patient with me! The prologue will now be titled chapter 33, and the previous chapter 33 won't be re-written. It was just a teaser for the chapters to come—and unnecessary now. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for reading!