5●

After completing their dinner, everyone departs to their respective room. Following his angry wife, who completely ignore his presence since he arrived they entered their room. She directly went to the dressing table to remove her jewelry.

He keenly observes her moves, sitting on a bed making her nervous.

"Tum mujhse se naraz hou?" He asked crossing his legs and moving them back and forth.

"Nhi!" She replied making a hair bun.

"Then why are behaving so different? Are you not well." He questioned again.

"I'm doing fine and why would I ignore you." She answered.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" At this point, he's started getting irritated.

"What I'm doing now then." She replied nonchalantly and went to the restroom to freshen up.

He sighed deeply. "Why she's being too difficult. Did I do something wrong?" He asked himself.

She stepped out of the room and settled on her place with a laptop. She make herself comfortable and continued binge-watching Kdramas.

He was expecting some warm welcome from his young wife like before but now she's anything but warm.

She's so engrossed in watching the show that she didn't notice her irritated husband. Laying next to her, he's tried to divert his attention by using a cell phone but all in vain.

He abruptly got up from his place and open his bag and took out something. He came back and close the laptop. She looked nothing but pissed off. She eyed him fuming dangerously.

"Yeh Lou." He gives her two dresses. "Tumhare liye." He said keeping them in front of her.
One is all white another is a golden color which has work in pink and green color.

She didn't expect him to bring her something where he forgets to even call her. She's shocked to react.

"Kya hua acchi nhi lagi?" He asked tho she still didn't open it.

"Mainey to appse nhi mangayi thi." She enunciate slowly caressing it.

"Haa lekin mei khud se laya hun." He said after bleeping. He's being nervous. Why? That he also doesn't know.

"White color tumharey pass nhi tha na aur yeh eid kay liye." He explained himself.

'Theek hai." She said getting it up with a dress and putting them in the wardrobe.

"Tumney sahi se dekha bhi nhi." He sounds dismal.

She didn't answer anything and again open her laptop.

He took the laptop and throw it making a
shriek escape her mouth.

"Masla kya hai tumhara. Kab se mei tumse baat karney ki koshish kar raha hou lekin ajeeb behave karte jaari hou." He shouted making her flinch.

Tears form in her eyes. She tried hard to control them but they fell. She thought it would be easy. Ignoring him. Hurt him but somewhere it also hurt her.

She jerks his hand and screams back. "Aap hai mera masla." She said crying hysterically. "....aur door rahe mujhse."

"Mainey kiya kya hai?" He asked in helplessness.

"Aapko nhi pata, aap ne kya kiya?" She shot back.

He pulled her closer holding her waist and wipe her tears with the pad of his thump and speak slowly "agr mujhey pata hota tou mei tumse kyun puchta."

One thing he understand he needs to handle his little wife calmly.

"Anjaan mat baniye, Zaef." She tried to release herself from his embrace but failed.

"Mei uss din sirf aap key words repeat ki thi. App uss baat ko lekey abhi tak naraz hai. App jakey wapas aagaye lekin ekk call karney ki zehmat nhi hui aapko." She speaks looking into his eyes as if daring him to say she's wrong.

"You exaggerate things for no reason." She speaks bitterly.

"I'm exaggerating things. I'm exaggerating things. Huh! Tum apney fiance se baat karti hou main nhi. Kya zaroorat hai usse contact mei rehni ki. Batao mujhe." He questioned her holding her jaws.

"...aur rahi baat call karney ki tou." He said leaving her and pick his phone from the side table to show her his call details.

"Nazar aara hai yeh. Huhh! tumney mujhe block Kiya hua hai. Abb batao kya karta mei?" His frustration is on its peak.

She took his phone from him and check the call log.

He turns back to leave the room. He has enough for days. He needs some alone time to calm himself.

...but you're not happy with me. Aap jaise Naba appi kay saath khush they, aap waise nhi hai abb. Finally, she let it out. She speaks about her insecurity.

He turns instantly. He didn't see this coming.
"Who feeds you this?" He questioned like he know she can't say this on her own.

She didn't reply to anything this time and sat on the bed. She doesn't want to do any question-answer sessions anymore.

He looks at her for a minute or two and exits the room mumbling " Pagal kardo tum mujhe Maha."

+++

A diminutive chapter. I know, but have to give you guys an update as it's been days.

Anyway, do let me know how was it.

🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️