»»---->Year 1 - Chapter 14<----««

I skipped a lot of things here and added bits too.

Harry’s last month at Gwen's was fun which isn't new. He also named his new owl Hedwig a name he had found in A History of Magic. His school books were very interesting. He lay on his bed reading late into the night, Hedwig swooping in and out of the open window as she pleased. Harry then realizes that Gwen didn't get an owl, cat, or a toad.

"Gwen?" He called as they tried to build a pillow fort.

"Hm?"

"Why didn't you get a companion?" He asked.

"Oh, my owl is already at Hogwarts." She replied.

Then they were finished with the fort it was looking a bit wonky but it would have to do. On cue, Anastasia yelled that the popcorn was ready.

————————————

On the last day of August Anastasia told them since she has a day off work she'll take them to King Cross.

Harry woke at five o’clock the next morning and was too excited and nervous to go back to sleep. He got up and pulled on his jeans because he didn’t want to walk into the station in his wizard’s robes— he’d change on the train. He checked his and Gwen's Hogwarts list yet again to make sure they had everything they needed, saw that Hedwig was shut safely in her cage, and then paced the guest room that Anastasia redesign just for him, waiting for Gwen and Anastasia to get up. Two hours later, They woke and got ready and ate breakfast. Harry and Gwen's huge, heavy trunk had been loaded into Anastasia’s car,

 Harry and Gwen's huge, heavy trunk had been loaded into Anastasia’s car,

(Yes, I did make this.)

————————————

They reached King’s Cross at half-past ten. Anastasia loaded Gwen's and Harry's trunk onto a cart and wheeled it into the station for them.

"And of course, this place is packed with people," Anastasia mumbled. "But then again, a lot of people are going to Hogwarts." She added.

At that moment a group of people passed them and they caught a few words of what they were saying.

"—packed with Muggles, of course—"

The speaker was a plump woman who was talking to four boys, all with flaming red hair. Each of them was pushing a trunk like Gwen's and Harry’s in front of him— and they had an owl.

"Isn't that the Weasleys?" Gwen questioned.

"Who's the Weasleys?" Harry thought.