»»---->Year 1 - Chapter 15<----««

Harry laid down on the seat dramatically and process the betrayal of his best friend.

The door of the compartment slid open and the youngest redheaded boy came in.

"Anyone sitting there?" he asked, pointing at the seat opposite Harry. "Everywhere else is full."

"Well, my best friend did but go ahead," Harry said dramatically.

The boy sat down. He glanced at Harry and then looked quickly out of the window, pretending he hadn't looked. Harry saw he still had a black mark on his nose.

"Hey, Ron."

The twins were back.

And this time Sebastian was with them in the middle.

(Mine!)

(Mine!)

"Hey, Harry." Sebastian greeted with a smile.

"Hello, Sebastian."

"Hey, have you seen Dimples?" Sebastian asked, noticing his sister wasn't in the compartment with Harry and Ron.

"You missed her," Harry told him. "She left looking for you. "

"Darn it! "

"Listen, we're going down the middle of the train- Lee Jordan's got a giant tarantula down there." One of the twins said.

"Right," mumbled Ron.

"Harry," said the other twin, "did we introduce ourselves? Fred and George Weasley. And this is Ron, our brother. See you later, then."

"Bye," said Harry and Ron. Then they slid the compartment door shut behind them.

After a few minutes of silence the compartment door slid opened again but this time it was Gwendolyn. She was surprised that there was a boy, "Ron" if she remembered correctly in the compartment.

"And here I was worried about leaving you too long but you made a friend," she said as she walked into the compartment and locked the door behind her.

Harry rolled his eyes, still mad that she left him all alone.

"Hi." Gwen waved, smiling." I'm Gwendolyn Thorn but just call me Gwen. " she held out her hand offering a handshake.

"Ron Weasley. " He shook her hand.

"So no apology?" Harry asked, dramatically. Now sitting in his seat.

"For what?" Gwen asked, already knowing the answer.

"For leaving me all alone in here!"

Gwen blinked.

"I was gone for like ten minutes Harry."

"Are you really Harry Potter?" Ron blurted out.

They turned to Ron.

Harry nodded.

"Oh — well, I thought it might be one of Fred and George’s jokes," said Ron. "And have you
really got — you know…"

He pointed at Harry’s forehead.

"What?" Harry asked, not knowing what Ron was talking about.

Gwen facepalmed. "I sometimes forget how slow he is. "

"He's talking about your scar you idiot," Gwen said, pulling back Harry's bangs revealing his lightning scar.

Ron stared.
"So that’s where You-Know-Who—?"

"Yes," said Harry, "but I can’t remember it."

"Nothing?" said Ron eagerly.

"Well— I remember a lot of green light, but nothing else."

"Wow," said Ron. He sat and stared at Harry for a few moments, then, as though he had suddenly realized what he was doing, he looked quickly out of the window again.

"Are all your family wizards?" asked Harry, who found Ron just as interesting as Ron found him.

"Er — Yes, I think so," said Ron. "I think Mom’s got a second cousin who’s an accountant, but we never talk about him."

"So you must know loads of magic already."

The Weasleys were clearly one of those old wizarding families the pale boy in Diagon Alley had talked about.

"I heard you went to live with Muggles," said Ron. "What are they like?"

"Horrible— well, not all of them. My aunt and uncle and cousin are." Harry said. "What's it like having three wizard brothers?"

"Five," said Ron. For some reason, he was looking gloomy. "I’m the sixth in our family to go to Hogwarts. You could say I’ve got a lot to live up to. Bill and Charlie have already left— Bill was head boy and Charlie was captain of Quidditch. Now Percy’s a prefect. Fred and George mess around a lot, but they still get really good marks and everyone thinks they’re really funny. Everyone expects me to do as well as the others, but if I do, it’s no big deal, because they did it first. You never get anything new, either, with five brothers. I’ve got Bill’s old robes, Charlie’s old wand, and Percy’s old rat."

Ron reached inside his jacket and pulled out a fat gray rat, which was asleep.

Gwen's eyes widened as looked at the rat.

"His name’s Scabbers and he’s useless, he hardly ever wakes up. Percy got an owl from my dad for being made a prefect, but they couldn’t aff— I mean, I got Scabbers instead."

Ron’s ears went pink. He seemed to think he’d said too much because he went back to staring out of the window.

Harry didn’t think there was anything wrong with not being able to afford an owl. They turned to Gwen who was suddenly quiet.

Gwen sat in corner of the compartment, hugging her knees.

"Are you alright Gwen?" Ron asked, worrying.

"Of course I'm alright. " Gwen said in a high-pitched voice. "Why- why wouldn't I be? " Harry noticed her chance of tone. Gwendolyn's voice usually goes high pitch whenever she's scared he also remembered that she has Musophobia. (If you don't know what that is it's the fear of rodents if I remember correctly. Please tell me if I'm wrong.) 

Harry looked between Gwen and Scabbers.

"She's afraid of rodents," Harry told Ron.

"I am not afraid of rodents so with that being said just continue your conversation. "

"…anyway until Hagrid told me, I didn’t know anything about being a wizard or about my parents or Voldemort—"

Ron gasped.

"What?" Harry and Gwen asked.

"You said You-Know-Who’s name!" Said Ron, sounding both shocked and impressed. "I’d have thought you, of all people—"

"I’m not trying to be brave or anything, saying the name," said Harry, "I just never knew you shouldn’t. See what I mean? I’ve got loads to learn… I bet," he added, voicing for the first time something that had been worrying him a lot lately, "I bet I’m the worst in the class."

"Would you shut up, you won’t be." Gwen told Harry.

"Gwen's right there’s loads of people who come from Muggle
families and they learn quick enough."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Hope you enjoyed the chapter see you soon bye for now,

-Maddie