04

𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝕬𝖌𝖔(TW: sexual harassment)

𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝕬𝖌𝖔
(TW: sexual harassment)

I was in love when I was 19 years old with one of the most good looking guys in the college. I loved him so dearly to the point I'd do anything for him.

Everyone in the college adored us and we surely were the end game to each other.

He was Vyom Agrawal. The good looking guy who had everything the money, the car, the girls drooling over him, the A+ grades and well of course, me.

We were in the mutual friend group and we used to talk with each other and then Vyom asked me out and we hungout with each other as friends

I was certain I didn't want any boyfriend in my college life, I needed to focus on myself and studies and pursue a career in politics or become a research scientist in any top notch universities in the world

Fate had different plans, I could really see Vyom putting efforts to make us come together.

From picking me up from my home to making me notes and helping me with my studies to scolding me for not taking care of myself.

He took care of every little thing, and this made me fall for him head over heels in no time. 

It was our second year and in our college different fests and days were being held abd just like that on traditional day, I got dressed in a nice salwaar kameez and headed into the college premises.

I could feel all the stares on me but only one stare burned a hole in me and that was Vyom's.

He stared at from up to down with a smirk on his face as he was leaning on his bike and surrounded by few of his friends.

He was dressed up in a simple kurta but he looked really hot in that.

I headed towards him with a smile on my face, "How do I look?" I said clinking my boho bangles.

He snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. So close our noses were touching each other.

"Beautiful as always" he said in a hoarse voice and he placed a peck on my lips which tinted my cheeks in crimson.

We spend some time hanging around whilst I could feel Vyom got more touchy than usual which I didn't complain about. I was okay with him touching me.

Then he took one of his friends room key who stayed in hostel and he asked me to tag along just so he could bring some drinks and cigarettes.